UEFA Champions League 20-21

GNU_Linux

3 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Dunno if I’ve just lost interest in high-profile football to the extent that I’m now just actively biased against it, but haven’t been able to get in to this game at all, haven’t found it entertaining at all, and think it’s been pretty pish.

Just a massive disconnect with the EPL and champions league, and suspect I’m not alone in that.

I think it's been a decent watch, more so in the first half. Tuchel has completely out-thought Guardiola for the third time in a few weeks.

However, the referee has done a brilliant job of highlighting how many fouls are normally given in these sort of matches, by only giving the ones that are actually fouls. The players look baffled that their rolling around hasn't earned a free kick. For me, that sort of thing creates a disconnect.

1 minute ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Genuinely, when was the last final where that couldn't be said?

Well I don’t mind Bayern that much and was pretty glad they beat PSG last year.

Referee is brilliant, doesn't give a single f**k.

Completely forgot the main benefit of having fans back in the ground. Close ups of folk crying after their teams lost.

This is fucking baffling, not for the first time in recent years, the first port of call for the commentators is talking about how Man City didnt manage to win it.

Utter desperation for them to be the best team, depsute the repeated failings. Whats it all for?