UEFA Champions League 20-21

GNU_Linux

Whilst I have no love for Madrid, you have to appreciate one of the best strikers in Europe lashing one on 2 minutes after Glenn Hoddle explaining to us that Real Madrid, playing at home in a UCL Semi "arent going to carve out many chances"

Shut the f**k up Glenn

19 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Whilst I have no love for Madrid, you have to appreciate one of the best strikers in Europe lashing one on 2 minutes after Glenn Hoddle explaining to us that Real Madrid, playing at home in a UCL Semi "arent going to carve out many chances"

Shut the f**k up Glenn

To be fair to Hoddle, its hard to fathom why a team that shipped 5 at home to West Brom would offer up any chances at all to a team like Real Madrid. 

9 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I don't know why they get so excited about the away goal in these circumstances. It's hardly like Real will be facing a cauldron of atmosphere at Stamford Bridge. 

Indeed.  Have they not found that home advantage has disappeared during lockdown?

Wonder what BT pundits will wheel out if PSG keep looking better than City. Their old faithful “they have it easier domestically” argument is on its arse for this season anyway.