UEFA Champions League 20-21

GNU_Linux

15 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

That was a superb two legs of football. This has been the best CL knockout phase for years.

Only two years since Spurs-Man City, Ajax-Juventus, Spurs-Ajax and Barcelona-Liverpool, plus a few other outstanding ties.

I wish CL football was shite, I'd like to take the high ground and not watch it, but it's frequently fantastic.

52 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Liverpool fans congregating at Anfield to attack the Real Madrid team bus. I’ve said it before but their fans truly are scum bags.

You'll Need Windows Again

14 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

I'm more pleased that they don't seem interested in playing Bellingham.

This. 

Bellingham/Sancho is far more dangerous than Foden/Sterling.

Thankfully Southgate only picks players playing in England, so we should avoid that issue.

Dortmund don't look at all comfortable holding a defensive shape and, if you didn't know anything about Haaland before this match, you'd say they had very little going forward on the counter either. Man City deserve roundly laughed at if they go out.

You'd think Liverpool had emulated the Siege of Constantinople the way "Fletch and Macca" have been hyping up their attacking play after creating 2 - at best - half chances. 
In reality, it's been comfortable for Real Madrid. 
This.

Michael Owen saying they have to keep the tempo high as Real won't be used to it as Spanish football isn't played at such a high tempo. Someone wanna tell him El Classico was played at a far higher tempo than this at the weekend. They really are totally deluded.

This.

Michael Owen saying they have to keep the tempo high as Real won't be used to it as Spanish football isn't played at such a high tempo. Someone wanna tell him El Classico was played at a far higher tempo than this at the weekend. They really are totally deluded.
Owen thinks it's 1995. Johnny Foreigner doesn't like it up him. In which case....good luck Milner...