UEFA Champions League 20-21

GNU_Linux

20 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Rudiger. Solid as a rock and shit housery to the max to take KDB out the game.

That was way worse than what Ramos did to injure Salah. Wonder if Rudiger will get three years of stick for it in the English media.

Premier league - best league in the world, best teams, so entertaining, etc etc yet they gave us an absolute shiter of a final that nobody will remember. f**k off. Champions league is absolute dog shit.
While Tuchel absolutely bossed Guardiola, it wasn't a game that will live long in the memory. Another very forgettable final.

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Pep has to get one of the most over-rated managers around.

When Pepball doesn't work he is utterly clueless.

Clueless....really?.....if he turned up at Dens tomorrow and offered his services would you say..." Sorry...we've got James McPake).

Just now, BucksburnDandy said:
11 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:
Premier league - best league in the world, best teams, so entertaining, etc etc yet they gave us an absolute shiter of a final that nobody will remember. f**k off. Champions league is absolute dog shit.

While Tuchel absolutely bossed Guardiola, it wasn't a game that will live long in the memory. Another very forgettable final.

Have to say I enjoyed it. It wasn't a thriller but never lacked for interest IMHO. Some outstanding individual performances albeit they weren't from attackers. Tuchel's tactics were spot on and Pep again overthought it (shat it) on the biggest of occasions. 

Dunno if I’ve just lost interest in high-profile football to the extent that I’m now just actively biased against it, but haven’t been able to get in to this game at all, haven’t found it entertaining at all, and think it’s been pretty pish.

Just a massive disconnect with the EPL and champions league, and suspect I’m not alone in that.
I don't get the folk slashing off this game. I agree about the hype of the epl and champions league but i found that a very obvious absorbing watch.

Chelsea sprang on them so much early on and then City got control. The second half had a few tasty challenges, and Chelsea soaking up the pressure (and missing chances on the break).

Billy Gilmour walking into the Scotland camp next week. 
F0A21324-9BE4-4972-9F11-A7A2CEB762A4.gif.1fbdc4ab0b2b530e189b39b8d1877d32.gif
He'd be a fucking numpty if he did. Surely you don't really count that when it comes to 'show us yer medals?'

Proper minter if you're getting photos with the trophy and shit. Aye you're a part of the squad but on a personal level you'd be a fraud if you counted that as an achievement.

6 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
8 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:
Clueless....really?.....if he turned up at Dens tomorrow and offered his services would you say..." Sorry...we've got James McPake).

Are you following me you fucking roaster?

Why would I follow a roaster like you sweetie pie.

35 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Make no mistake, that is a very ordinary Chelsea side. 

Another European failure for the bald fraud. :lol:

So how would you describe the other teams in the competition?

They (Bayern, Dortmund, Juve, Barca, PSG etc...) must be crap! 😂

3 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I don't get the folk slashing off this game. I agree about the hype of the epl and champions league but i found that a very obvious absorbing watch.

Chelsea sprang on them so much early on and then City got control. The second half had a few tasty challenges, and Chelsea soaking up the pressure (and missing chances on the break).

He'd be a fucking numpty if he did. Surely you don't really count that when it comes to 'show us yer medals?'

Proper minter if you're getting photos with the trophy and shit. Aye you're a part of the squad but on a personal level you'd be a fraud if you counted that as an achievement.

Take your point Pandarilla but nonetheless I'd rather have a 'Billy big-baws ' swaggering into the Scots camp in Spain rather than a holder of a losers medal.

Watching the defending at that goal again was like watching Dundee defend earlier in the season!

Yes it was a great through ball from Mount but to give Havertz that much room was just asking for trouble.

Guardiola's starting lineup was bizarre - no striker and no defensive midfielder - just crazy.

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Watching the defending at that goal again was like watching Dundee defend earlier in the season!

Yes it was a great through ball from Mount but to give Havertz that much room was just asking for trouble.

Guardiola's starting lineup was bizarre - no striker and no defensive midfielder - just crazy.

The lack of a defensive midfielder was a huge error. Left them wide open to the counter as seen at the goal and on other occasions plus nullified Gundogan as an attacking threat by playing him so deep. He's been a real threat going forward this season.