UEFA Champions League 20-21

GNU_Linux

Just now, Mr. Brightside said:

Because he got hit by the ball and there was f**k all wrong with him?

Which is exactly why i wrote "Is it only when players collide the game has to be stopped for a head knock?". 

I was under the impression any head knock requires the game to be stopped. 

Not sure why Sané has spent so much time on the right with Muller on the left. A good half dozen promising attacks into the box have broken down from Sané trying to cut into a crowded box as he won't use his right foot. 

Not sure why Sané has spent so much time on the right with Muller on the left. A good half dozen promising attacks into the box have broken down from Sané trying to cut into a crowded box as he won't use his right foot. 
Really flattered to deceive tonight. Gnabry streets ahead of him.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
3 hours ago, AMMjag said:

Really flattered to deceive tonight. Gnabry streets ahead of him.

That is generous tbh, both Coman and Sane were awful tonight and I'm sure would've been hooked before the hour mark if Munich had anything on the bench.

Was really looking forward to the Bayern-PSG game until the words "Your commentators Martin Keown, and first, Paul Dempsey"
Would genuinely rather have Crocker and Walker.
Keown doesn't really say much and what he does say usually isn't very insightful.

I'm not sure if thats a better or worse approach than Steve Mcmanaman who seems to be paid by the word.

8 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

Keown doesn't really say much and what he does say usually isn't very insightful.

I'm not sure if thats a better or worse approach than Steve Mcmanaman who seems to be paid by the word.

Keown is worse imo. Talks in that condescending tone as if he's offering up some great wisdom, when in reality he struggles to even get the players names right.