Aberdeen v Hamilton - Wednesday 7.45pm

6 minutes ago, d_t_b said:

Should just give the three points to Accies tbf, the only fitting punishment for the sheep breaking the rules

You should be happy. You get the benefit of Aberdeen being 8 players down, and the Considine suspension, since someone, somewhere, decided St Johnstone should be punished for Aberdeen players breaking rules.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You should be happy. You get the benefit of Aberdeen being 8 players down, and the Considine suspension, since someone, somewhere, decided St Johnstone should be punished for Aberdeen players breaking rules.

Oh St Johnstone should be awarded the three points for today too, don't get me wrong.

I suspect Accies will still find a way to f**k it up on Wednesday if the game goes ahead

15 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not Accies or Celtics fault but it does look like they are getting treated differently from St Johnstone. Very inconsistent approach.

12 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Not Accies or Celtics fault but it does look like they are getting treated differently from St Johnstone. Very inconsistent approach.

Its bizarre.

I'm convinced I'm being biased/blinded, but theres zero reason to postpone our game, but then allow two games to go ahead while Aberdeen players are still "risks". Tests cannot prove they arent carrying the virus, only isolating can do that.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its bizarre.

I'm convinced I'm being biased/blinded, but theres zero reason to postpone our game, but then allow two games to go ahead while Aberdeen players are still "risks". Tests cannot prove they arent carrying the virus, only isolating can do that.

No Way Disbelief GIF

48 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its bizarre.

I completely agree that it is unfair on St Johnstone and that it is odd that the Hamilton and celtice games go ahead. I reckon that this was as much down to Nicola Sturgeon proving a point to Scottish football than anything else. 

I'd imagine Logan or Campbell will play at left-back. McInnes did occasionally use Campbell there last season and he did reasonably well. Hoban can also cover there, as he did in his debut for us against Burnley, but he will have to play at centre-back with Devlin, McKenna and Considine all ruled out. 

Lewis

Hernandez - Taylor - Hoban - Logan

Ojo - Ferguson - Campbell

McLennan - McGinn - Hedges

Something like that actually looks like a fairly decent team, at least on paper. Don't know what the state of play is up front - if the Edmondson thing is true and Main is still not fully fit, McGinn is probably the best remaining option.