The Shallow Grave Interview Thread

Would you consider a team which...

1. Came last in their division despite having the 3rd highest budget.

2. Voted to end the league on account of a global pandemic and then complained that the league was ended.

3. Was given not one but two opportunities to provide a template for league reconstruction but were still unable to do so.

4. Attempted to bribe the other teams but still couldn't win their support.

5. Threatened to force postponement of the season in the hopes of bankrupting other clubs.

6. Took the governing body to court only to be told they should've gone to arbitration first and being ordered to pay costs.

7. Went to arbitration only to be told they have no case for reinstatement or compensation.

8. Was fined for not following procedure

...to have had a successful 2020?

My mate is looking for a place to live, he's a bit down on his luck as he losthis job in a builders yard in Musselburgh after someone accused him of mispricing lumber sold to Asians.  The only thing is he's a massive bodybuilder who is rock solid and needs a lot of space for his steroids.  Also, he's not real.

10 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

My mate is looking for a place to live, he's a bit down on his luck as he losthis job in a builders yard in Musselburgh after someone accused him of mispricing lumber sold to Asians.  The only thing is he's a massive bodybuilder who is rock solid and needs a lot of space for his steroids.  Also, he's not real.

I thought that your mate was Raoul Moat until that last sentence. 

48 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

37 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I thought that your mate was Raoul Moat until that last sentence. 

I look forward to the day when this non existent racist bodybuilder goes on a rampage and Philpy turns up with a pool cue and a multi pack of Space Raiders.

You open our fridge to discover that I've just bought myself a delicious selection of cheeses. What do you do?

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

What would be your recommended course of action be if the response was "Waffen Thin Mint"?

Nobody ever lives to hear that part.

This maybe not so much so.

( Genuine Hibs Fan) "Do you eat oysters?"
(Renter) "When I have them."
( Genuine Hibs Fan) "Do you eat snails?"
(Renter) "No."
( Genuine Hibs Fan) "Do you consider the eating of oysters to be moral and the eating of snails to be immoral?"
(Renter) "No."
( Genuine Hibs Fan) "Of course not. It is all a matter of taste, isn't it?"
(Renter) "Yes."
( Genuine Hibs Fan) "And taste is not the same as appetite, and therefore not a question of morals."
(Renter) "It could be argued so."
( Genuine Hibs Fan) "My robe, Renter. My taste includes both snails and oysters."

british-actor-richard-griffiths-as-uncle

Edited by welshbairn