Hickey and Hepburn to Bayern

21 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

That said, I have my biases too.

On 25/01/2022 at 10:15, Grant228 said:

I'd like him to join Brentford, there will be some selfish reasoning within that

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Not that I'm being selfish, but I DEMAND he stays at Bologne!

At least some people get what I was trying to say. No Problemo, well maybe one day you'll understand too. 👌

Edited by 2426255

Not that I'm being selfish, but I DEMAND he stays at Bologne!
Or in BBC Sport gossip page style:

Prominent P&B poster Stellaboz insists Aaron Hickey is going nowhere this transfer window despite strong interest from Brentford and a range of other English clubs (Hepburn and Hickey to Bayern thread).

24 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

At least some people get what I was trying to say. No Problemo, well maybe one day you'll understand too. 👌

😂 Selectively quoting two people having an entirely different conversation, and one taking the piss out of your idiocy - well done!

From Spaghetti Bolognese to Spaghetti Junction…
Sounds like Targett is off to Newcastle so maybe wouldn’t be back up for too long.
He just has to contend with Villa's new £25m signing who has been one of the best LBs in the Premier League since he arrived in England...

Can he play anywhere else but left back? Struggling to see why he would want to leave Bologna to be our backup. If you're a backup central defender or midfielder you can expect a few games. Back up full backs who don't play anywhere else start about as often as backup goalkeepers.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

5 hours ago, accies1874 said:
5 hours ago, bleedingums said:
From Spaghetti Bolognese to Spaghetti Junction…
Sounds like Targett is off to Newcastle so maybe wouldn’t be back up for too long.

He just has to contend with Villa's new £25m signing who has been one of the best LBs in the Premier League since he arrived in England...

Ah yeah forgot about that. Digne do it, Aaron!

• 2 weeks later...