Pyramid Prospects

mick90

14 hours ago, Tutankhamen said:

No offence taken TM.

Hillonearth happens to be one cool dude in real life. I know like for a lot of us, H will be having a heavy time missing out the fitba fix. Lost count of the Junior/non league grounds i've seen H at. In a normal season H would have probably seen 20 games by now if you include friendlies. 

You know, I was having that conversation with the missus the other week...she was surprised that I hadn't been climbing the walls for the lack of football over the last few months because someone in her work - OF season ticket holder type - had been saying they were finding themselves in that situation.

I think the difference is I'd miss something more if it was happening somewhere and I was missing it for some reason...you miss it a bit less if it's not even an option I reckon.

That being said, I can't wait for it to start up again in some form, although I suspect the experience will feel a bit alien at first like anything that's got new pandemic related measures in place. I'm working from home at the moment, but I've been into the office a couple of times for essential stuff and I reckon it takes doing that for it to properly sink in that what we'll hopefully be going back to in Sep/Oct can't for obvious reasons be identical to what we left off doing in March.