Accies vs County

I listened to a few minutes of the Accies TV coverage. I would have been as well with the BBC Alba commentary. Very grateful to have the option of Rory Hamilton and Stephen Craigan instead. I was surprised to see that as an option for away games.

16 minutes ago, silver said:

Splendid result.

Back to back wins with no goals conceded and second in the league.

And the sun shone all day. Tremendous.

You really didn’t edit your initial post thoroughly enough, so I’ve helped you out a little.

A couple of pretty solid performances, really encouraging all in all. Very early, but potential for more points from next few fixtures. Keep it up lads!

Boring statto question but Accies used 5 subs yesterday, but you're only allowed to halt play 3 times. Guessing half-time intro of Trafford allowed use of a '4th' substitution (earlier one being a double)?

Boring indeed, obviously that is the case. Middle sub was a double.

6 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Boring indeed, obviously that is the case. Middle sub was a double.

My original interpretation of the new law was that it was 3 subtutitions (2+2+1 to use all 5) but didn't factor in half time as a separate thing. And I know an earlier one was a double hence why I said so. I don't follow English football so hadn't noticed what they have been doing.

Accies are the first team to use all 5 up here and no one used half time to make a 4th last weekend.

Edited by cmontheloknow

We looked very good in spells on Saturday, Paton was immense first half and we potentially could've been a few up in the first half, the goals will come for Erwin he's getting himself in the right positions so eventually they'll go in. Really impressed with Iacovitti over the last two games, I thought he'd be the worst out of the new boys but he's looked great so far.

Big game wednesday!

I didn't realise until someone pointed it out over the weekend - but Iacovitti is only 22. Seems an excellent addition on the face of it. What a ridiculously young back four we have at the moment, Donaldson is the old man of the group at 25!