Accies vs County

Still fine for me. You tried changing it to the best quality in settings? It’s default is auto quality.
I'm watching on eyepeeteevee so probably the reason why. On one iptv sub it switched to Ross county coverage half way through with pitchside noise but my other one is the hopeless Accies commentary.

Thoughts on the game:- Defence looks better, Odoffin is the real deal imo, Callachan as jobby as expected.

Thoughts on the stream:- Great picture quality, shite no pitch side noise even to hear the ref blowing for a foul, commentators are horrendous the main one is eating the mic and I couldn’t give a f**k about hearts, the co one just sounds bored as f**k. Would have been nice for the club to atleast invest a little bit to sort that or just let a couple of well educated fans do it brutal stuff.

Callum Smith has done alright. Direct and quite two-footed. His namesake has found space constantly but has given it away almost every time, although he still needs a better options in front of him.

County are getting through our midfield a lot and bearing down on Fjortoft and Want is v scary.

Think we’ve looked alright. Good passing through the midfield and we’re pressing Hamilton fairly high up the park too. Expect Hamilton to change formation because we’re getting through their midfield a bit too easy and Erwin had a decent chance which should’ve been finished. Here’s hoping...

30 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Callum Smith has done alright. Direct and quite two-footed. His namesake has found space constantly but has given it away almost every time, although he still needs a better options in front of him.

County are getting through our midfield a lot and bearing down on Fjortoft and Want is v scary.

If you get a goal, it's coming from Smith. Looks threatening