East Region Juniors

ballermk

Unveiled a few hrs ago - anyone know the story here? Who have Albion teamed up with locally? Assuming boys teams etc?

120040602_1606583332844966_2986993967833684490_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110%26_nc_sid=85a577%26_nc_ohc=3PpedxZges8AX_KSK2M%26_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx%26oh=225d1ddc988b47fcaadc78db580da2c3%26oe=5F8B8EB9&key=05ddf3755ce6e6ef66ff7c232bdb9527573e004221739a3b2418fe6ea810187b

Lowson United who were playing in the Midlands AFA. Comitee, players & coaching staff have moved over from Lowson from what I've seen/read.

Going to be interesting to see how Bo'ness United Juniors do this season.  Major clear out and a lot of new players have come in.     

Pre-season friendly results show they are banging in the goals .....but conceding a few too.

BU Juniors 6 Blackburn United 5

BU Juniors 4 Fallin 3

BU Juniors 4 Whitburn 0

Sneaked a peak at them through the gate and they were playing some good Fitbaw      I reckon they could finish in the top half of the league this season.

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Going to be interesting to see how Bo'ness United Juniors do this season.  Major clear out and a lot of new players have come in.     

Pre-season friendly results show they are banging in the goals .....but conceding a few too.

BU Juniors 4 Fallin 3

BU Juniors 4 Whitburn 0

Sneaked a peak at them through the gate and they were playing some good Fitbaw      I reckon they could finish in the top half of the league this season.

Juniors forum for th.......

Aw. Never mind. Carry on.

22 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

BU Juniors 4 Fallin 3

BU Juniors 4 Whitburn 0

Will be interesting Dave. A very young side. Currently a number of defenders out injured and a make shift defence, which might explain the goals conceded!!

Albeit only a friendly, they ran BU seniors close with 2 penalties the difference to secure the Lowland League side a 3-2 win.

The football being played will definitely be entertaining for the Bo’ness contingent that choose to stay at Newtown every other Saturday.

15 hours ago, Sure & Stedfast said:

Will be interesting Dave. A very young side. Currently a number of defenders out injured and a make shift defence, which might explain the goals conceded!!

Albeit only a friendly, they ran BU seniors close with 2 penalties the difference to secure the Lowland League side a 3-2 win.

The football being played will definitely be entertaining for the Bo’ness contingent that choose to stay at Newtown every other Saturday.

Hopefully they’re a very small few and have a good reason not to be following the real BU home and away.

1 hour ago, cmontheloknow said:

Kick off delayed to 21st November.

This will be at the earliest I suppose. IF, we went ahead at that point the structure of the Tayside league would likely have to be revisited. Everybody plays each other once? 16 games. Ditch all cups?

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Hopefully they’re a very small few and have a good reason not to be following the real BU home and away.

With significant travel to some away games in the Lowland, anecdotally I’m aware quite a few of the punters will be sticking closer to home.

Look forward to seeing the next game between Real BU v Atletico BU as you put it.

oh...and Lowland League forum for your pish.

2 hours ago, Sure & Stedfast said:

With significant travel to some away games in the Lowland, anecdotally I’m aware quite a few of the punters will be sticking closer to home.

Look forward to seeing the next game between Real BU v Atletico BU as you put it.

oh...and Lowland League forum for your pish.

Tbh, since promotion to the LL was confirmed I’ve expected there might be a few faces normally seen at away games who won’t make the trip to some of the further away grounds. 

Edited by 8MileBU

Tbh, since promotion to the LL was confirmed I’ve expected there might be a few faces normally seen at away games who won’t make the trip to some of the further away grounds. 
Agree. COVID will effect the way a lot of people behave and interact in groups for several years.

16 hours ago, gaswork said:

East region junior fixtures now released! Great to see! 

I rather think a list of the fixtures is as close to football as we will be seeing for some time.

Maybe we could get the old Pools Panel guys to come up with results each week.