East Region Juniors

ballermk

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Take that back!

Nothing wrong with being an amateur club. Just making the point that smaller junior clubs nowadays have very few regular supporters that are likely to ever post on here in much the same way as amateur clubs, so it probably isn't FWF's penchant for spreadsheets that is the reason why nobody is posting about Stoneyburn in this thread.

Down here in Bristol we have loads of amateur/parks clubs all from districts across the city. Yes crowds will be small, even the dog doesn't do every game, but you could get 10-20 hardy souls turn up. Much the same over the bridge in the South Wales Alliance.Maybe every club could put one person onto P&B just to make it interesting !

On 09/08/2020 at 21:24, LongTimeLurker said:

Nothing wrong with being an amateur club. Just making the point that smaller junior clubs nowadays have very few regular supporters that are likely to ever post on here in much the same way as amateur clubs, so it probably isn't FWF's penchant for spreadsheets that is the reason why nobody is posting about Stoneyburn in this thread.

The guy making all the spreadsheets and likes to 'educate ' doesn't even support a non league club instead one of these characterless internet know it all geeks who drains all life out a forum. 

Nobody even from the big non league clubs don't post on any of these forums its been drained of all life and character for a while now sadly. 

Full of anoraks, geeks and the odd commited man. 

6 hours ago, stasz said:

The guy making all the spreadsheets and likes to 'educate ' doesn't even support a non league club instead one of these characterless internet know it all geeks who drains all life out a forum. 

Nobody even from the big non league clubs don't post on any of these forums its been drained of all life and character for a while now sadly. 

Full of anoraks, geeks and the odd commited man. 

...and tragic cases like yourself.

The cesspit of the West Juniors is still dead no matter how much you and the liar bleat about it. 

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

Has there been an update on Syngenta's ground situation? I wouldn't imagine they've secured Grangemouth Stadium as a permenant home.

I've still not seen it anywhere. Non-League Scotland doesn't have anything listed. The SJFA & East Region websites still have Westfield up.

They were early in announcing friendly opponents back in June/July and they were all away games.

Must have something lined up considering they're happy announcing signings.

8 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:

Has there been an update on Syngenta's ground situation? I wouldn't imagine they've secured Grangemouth Stadium as a permenant home.

I don't know myself, but a 4g pitch has been built behind the Falkirk stadium. I'm has floodlights and I think the pitch is fenced off. Pretty their boys teams are playing there and see no reason why the junior side couldn't also. Suspect it might be a bit more complicated than that though!

10 hours ago, Steven W said:

I don't know myself, but a 4g pitch has been built behind the Falkirk stadium. I'm has floodlights and I think the pitch is fenced off. Pretty their boys teams are playing there and see no reason why the junior side couldn't also. Suspect it might be a bit more complicated than that though!

They are playing their apparently 

11 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Not knowing how the Falkirk Stadium area is set up I was wondering if that was a possibility. Wasn't sure what the place was like and how it might be an issue with Falkirk & East Stirlingshire using the main stadium.

I think they'd get away with it when Shire are at home. But I couldn't see it when Falkirk are at home. Its just a 4g cage that sits at the back of the missing stand