East Region Juniors

ballermk

Looking forward to taking in as many junior games in the region as possible .

So many good non league junior clubs in the region with great history with fine people involved thankfully away from the utter shambles and laughing stock that is senior football .

A breath of fresh air .

Good luck to all here's to a great junior season whenever it begins. 

20200805_112235.jpg

18 minutes ago, gogsy said:

"Clubs deserting the region so what do we do? "

"How about a new logo? "

"Great idea"

I'll bite:lol: Lothians teams

4/13 have a great junior history of one season. Another three  Stoneyburn, Pumpherston and Harthill joined the Juniors in 1983, 1990 and 1992 respectively. Livingston formed 1970.

The caledonian braves of the 90s 

5 hours ago, gogsy said:

"Clubs deserting the region so what do we do? "

"How about a new logo? "

"Great idea"

I'll bite:lol: Lothians teams

4/13 have a great junior history of one season. Another three  Stoneyburn, Pumpherston and Harthill joined the Juniors in 1983, 1990 and 1992 respectively. Livingston formed 1970.

Just don’t get the vitriol...

Amateur Clubs fold... “sign of the times. Guys not interested in playing football on a Saturday anymore. All the best.”

Junior Clubs fold... “all about money. If they don’t get crowds over the line, there’s no income. We should support our local clubs as the heart of our communities.. All the best”

Junior Clubs move to East of Scotland... “great vision by the Club. Sign of intent. Hope the locals get begins them.”

Amateur Clubs move to Juniors or new Junior Club formed ... “just an amateur club. Junior leagues are finished.”

Respect for all clubs. Takes a great deal of commitment and dedication behind the scenes. If the East Juniors is eventually consumed by the EOSFL, surely these ‘new’ clubs have “cut their teeth” in a semi-professional environment to which to further themselves.

4 hours ago, ballermk said:

New league set up. 

Some excellent fixtures to look forward to. 

Hopefully some of the clubs can make a big impression in the junior cup also. 

Good luck to all clubs involved. 

20200805_173505.jpg

20200805_173548.jpg

The south league looks extremely unattractive. With Livingston United already leaving I wouldn't be surprised if more follow. Surely even the biggest die-hards in there will realise there won't be much of a future in that league?

5 hours ago, Sure & Stedfast said:

Amateur Clubs fold... “sign of the times. Guys not interested in playing football on a Saturday anymore. All the best.”

Junior Clubs fold... “all about money. If they don’t get crowds over the line, there’s no income. We should support our local clubs as the heart of our communities.. All the best”

Junior Clubs move to East of Scotland... “great vision by the Club. Sign of intent. Hope the locals get begins them.”

Amateur Clubs move to Juniors or new Junior Club formed ... “just an amateur club. Junior leagues are finished.”

Respect for all clubs. Takes a great deal of commitment and dedication behind the scenes. If the East Juniors is eventually consumed by the EOSFL, surely these ‘new’ clubs have “cut their teeth” in a semi-professional environment to which to further themselves.

Great mate enjoy. 

Will for sure take in a game at boness juniors some exciting signings! 

39 minutes ago, Marten said:

The south league looks extremely unattractive. With Livingston United already leaving I wouldn't be surprised if more follow. Surely even the biggest die-hards in there will realise there won't be much of a future in that league?

For most of them its not much different to what they would rougly be experiencing if it hadn't been for the 2018 moves. Title fight, cup runs, winnable/local games.

This was the 5 year runs they had once the East Region went to 16/larger leagues.

image.png.83ea9e945dc17fe0fc94186d149cf6a3.png

Then the unknown is over the 2019 new batch. Look at how Inverkeithing bounced back from their debut year. West Calder are meant to have strengthened as well.

I can just about understand the appeal when compared to a mixed Conference in the EoSFL. A lot of them would probably be in the bottom tier of a settled EoSFL just like they were in the old East Region. Might as well wait it out and miss the trips to the Borders or further North than they're used to.

Loads of great action to watch in the dundee area always enjoy watching junior games up in the city of discovery. 

[emoji651]️[emoji651]️ Never been north of Stirling in his puff.

On 05/08/2020 at 12:31, ballermk said:

...with fine people involved thankfully away from the utter shambles and laughing stock that is senior football...

21 hours ago, Sure & Stedfast said:

Did you miss the obvious piece of flame bait? There is no need to have both the LL/EoS and east region running in parallel. The sooner there is a single league structure the better.

All we need is for the North juniors to get on board, possibly join the pyramid and go a little bit senior - we'll have chaos on here with some people ! At least some different grounds for me to visit, don't get over to the EOS or North on my travels, something to look forward to. Enjoy the grade, watching the same clubs in the new league.

23 hours ago, Marten said:

Agree. I’ve asked the question of Whitburns committee but get no response

On 05/08/2020 at 11:31, ballermk said:

Looking forward to taking in as many junior games in the region as possible .

So many good non league junior clubs in the region with great history with fine people involved thankfully away from the utter shambles and laughing stock that is senior football .

A breath of fresh air .

Good luck to all here's to a great junior season whenever it begins. 

20200805_112235.jpg

I'm sure you realised that your post would invite the usual suspects to respond to tell us how bad junior football is, and that it's much better to be in a pyramid system that is setup to make promotion difficult if not impossible. They didn't disappoint.

I'm sure you realised that your post would invite the usual suspects to respond to tell us how bad junior football is, and that it's much better to be in a pyramid system that is setup to make promotion difficult if not impossible. They didn't disappoint.
Tell me where Fauldhouse can be promoted or relegated to ? [emoji848]