FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

Oh aye, I packed prime moments canavarro at some point over TOTS which I would d have been buzzing with normally.

Absolutely heeding though. Stark contrast to when I packed prime Blanc around Xmas as my first ever icon from a normal pack.

• 1 month later...

Quite incredible how dead this thread is compared to this time last year. Apathy levels for this game & franchise at an all time high. If only there was an actual challenger to it and not "eFootball"...

I've continued to play a wee bit of squad battles and friendlies over the last few weeks in between a couple other games I'm playing. Summer Stars and Futties has been alright without being as good as Summer Heat last year IMO. Still haven't played a single weekend league this game and zero desire to play rivals. There's an SBC just now to give draft tokens which I've spammed a bit and will do a few drafts to mix things up a bit. 

Packed Rivaldo out my final icon swaps pack. The Brazil CAM was such a tease as I thought I'd got Ronaldinho, but Rivaldo has actually been decent for the few games I've played with him. Ending the game with a team like this with zero FIFA points purchased and no weekend league and makes me wonder why people waste their time doing either. 

Screenshot_2021-07-28-11-22-13-269_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpg

I've just packed an untraceable TOTS Keylor Navas but I don't have any sort of Ligue 1 team so no sure what to do with it. Is there a squad battle that it would suit?

I'm currently using a BPL team with a Summer Stars Lukaku fitted in. 

• 1 month later...

Been playing seasons on this one first time since FIFA 19 . Fairly quick cruise to div4 then predictably tougher games into div3 and after a few attempts got into div2. Have now been sent tailspinning into new realms of seethe however as every single game I've played has resulted in my players being completely depleted of energy by about the 30th minute while the other team is still sprinting past me/winning every 50/50 challenge including one game I got beat 10 nil including 1 goal where the guy just walked from his own corner flag right into my goal !! 

This is my final one. Got 99 Ronaldo from the 85+ after about a million times. The 99 Messi was my first try at the 92+ player pick that came out a couple of days ago. Did so many moments icon picks as well. Only players I didn’t get from the 85+ pack were Neymar, Vinicius Junior or  TOTY Mbappe. 

4431CD91-B7C5-4A2E-A87F-851828AF95F6.png

1DD547A5-04FC-4CFD-86DD-163B849113CA.png

I lied. The non existent Mbappe turned up. Final results of rinsing icons too. I think all I missed was Firmino, Neymar and Vinicius. Ended up with 99 Ronaldo three times 😂

Probably could have completed R9 but I just couldn’t bring myself to start it after doing Cruyff, Ronaldinho, Messi and Ronaldo. Only him and Zidane missing from the big boy icons really.

DAE53CD9-83F6-4430-A777-3E7DCEB041CF.jpeg

C8B385FD-C94E-4FCB-B16D-EFE4C0A3B931.jpeg

Edited by Sauzee#4