FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

6 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

TOTS starts tomorrow and no-one appears to be posting here! Is that a sign that that game is dead?

I've not played in about a week. Done the SBC, will open the packs I've saved later, will likely not get anything. Might do Dalglish, but I have little motivation to actually play.

I gave up with FIFA a few weeks ago. Usually I'd return for TOTS but really no interest this year.

I'll still be back for the start of the next game but I'm quite happy only playing parts of the year now and actually having time for other games.

Haven't played a game of FIFA in a few weeks myself. Done SBCs on the app and just about cleared my squad out, got quite a few packs saved. Not even interested in saving them for certain weeks of the promo I'm just going to spunk the load of them tonight and see what I get. Like everyone else zero interest in playing the game again.

32 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Because why wouldn’t you pack Messi untradeable twice on the same night...

F22BC27E-23BA-4438-967E-B6CDBE896E0C.thumb.jpeg.31edc57e2b5d48d06d24b7305feaccd1.jpeg

Odd. I packed 2 untreatable Oblack's tonight, except mine where both gold ones so I'll fire at least 1 into Dalglish.

4 ToTS for me, all championship players. One was Aarons who looks OK and links to Rooney, but isn't better than Tav so meh.

I also thought I'd end up back for TOTS, but aside from a slight thought of maybe having a few games, the desire hasn't been there.  Definitely no desire to cobble together a side and go through the absolute slog that it now is to do...anything in the game.  This time last year I was playing WL every weekend pretty much. Sad times.

2 hours ago, Beans on Toast said:

Odd. I packed 2 untreatable Oblack's tonight, except mine where both gold ones so I'll fire at least 1 into Dalglish.

4 ToTS for me, all championship players. One was Aarons who looks OK and links to Rooney, but isn't better than Tav so meh.

Yeah one was the 84+ pp pack and the other was one of the libertadores sbc’s. With not much to choose from it just meant completing the Ake sbc.

No tots sightings so far but can’t say I’m surprised.

Yeah not played the game in weeks half done Dalglish but whether I play another game of Fifa 21 is still up for debate. No motivation for it. Back to work tomorrow too so even less time to play it. Pretty much dead for me, my main squad is probably the best I’ll get to anyway. A few TOTS would of course improve it but not fussed. 

Really need to stop leaving myself a full weekend league to the Sunday. That gameplay was absolutely horrific and seeing as it’s only community tots just now, going further than silver 1 was distinctly unappealing.

A0E6D9B0-6A6E-4833-9FEB-AA9A86B4F50D.thumb.png.33674c00c694e60ca7e2dca9096889bc.png

Edited by Sauzee#4

24 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Some minor success from player picks 

76529574-B05E-44D1-AE1D-E808C0584982.thumb.jpeg.2ba8d3fecc46cdb9d745af10838155fc.jpeg9AF00626-5D77-4FDF-82E4-0F989ED78048.thumb.jpeg.79ac5e5716905fee166230ede6a17261.jpegCAB59C4C-7338-48B5-AA17-1F9D24F372A0.thumb.jpeg.e9803eb3868f0cefaa685a58bf63ea41.jpeg

That Ricardo Santos card looks interesting as he is one of the heaviest players in the game (100 kilos) but has 99 agility. If it plays like the stats read he should just be running through players at will.

Prem team of the season has been announced a day early and it looks pretty underwhelming to me.

Anyway, this is the team I’ll be running this weekend. Had a couple of rivals games just now with Boulaya in at CAM and he feels pretty nasty. Had some duplicates I needed to use from picks and he gets the link to Atal so the price was fine for me.

4E11DC06-028A-4721-84CA-3ABC7DD46669.thumb.jpeg.5f5f1c7063e6ae0846374ffded1c14d8.jpeg