FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

2 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

I did the WhatIf? pack, instantly regretted it as I packed Pepe.

On a bright note that Adam Armstrong card looks really good and I'll finally have a good link to Rooney.

I played a boy in rivals tonight who had him up front and he missed two major one on ones by skelping the ball about fifteen yards wide. Instantly put me off doing the sbc 😂

Had to pack the [emoji238] when the markets on its arse eh? Probably best pack pull I’ve ever had to be honest, and quite incredibly only really makes my bench now. Packed Salah today as well. 
6C61F292-82C7-436D-8400-DE0162AE5455.thumb.jpeg.e02b7156000bff519783a50e0e8dfdd6.jpeg
I got him from the La Liga Ultimate pack and he doesn't get in my team. This was after packing gold Ronaldo from rivals rewards.

Still a good pull and decent as a sub.

Check out this guys profile, and it's all over FUT Twitter pages. 

EA employees have been selling TOTY & PIM players for cash for personal gain.

As if we needed any more evidence this company is an utter shambles.

I'm one of the idiots who buys FIFA points now and again but anyone putting thousands in needs their head checked.

If this turns out to be true though you can surely argue that they should refund every single FIFA point that's been purchased this year. People are "gambling" money blissfully unaware that they could just buy players?

There's also the horrendous thought that EA see there's a market and decide to just start selling special cards as genuine micro transactions to get everyone off their back on the whole "gambling" thing.

Nothing will come of it. Assuming it's true, EA will pass it off as a few bad individuals, nothing wrong with the system. Move along, nothing to see here etc etc.

I'm kind of bored with the game at the moment, and had spent the last few weeks buying fodder for Icon SBC's. I sold up when the prices went crazy, and have bought and sold high rated fodder again as priced have fallen and spiked.

Anyway, I got bored waiting for a decent SBC so sold up completely and bought Prime Larsson and Mid Dalglish. Going to take this team for a run in the Weekend League and see how many goals I get slaughtered by.

Bit annoying Kent didn't get another in form this week.

Screenshot_20210310-192159_Companion.jpg

Edited by Jaggy Snake

20 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

So this happened. Not sure I can bare the sweat but at least I can say I managed to get there 😂

1D671D0B-6E53-424C-8309-7BC46A93AF45.thumb.jpeg.bd52da0b5cf2eaf08241ab53d00450e5.jpeg

If I were you i'd be tempted to focus on Weekend League and not play another Rivals game the rest of the game and still pick up those Div 1 rewards every week.

15 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Nothing will come of it. Assuming it's true, EA will pass it off as a few bad individuals, nothing wrong with the system. Move along, nothing to see here etc etc.

Well they'd probably pass it off as that because that's what it is.  If the reporting is how it seems, then the guy has essentially been stealing from EA, giving out these cards that are near priceless to EA themselves, and pocketing the cash.  EA are likely to be fucking furious.  

But nothing will come of it that's visible to us.  I expect that if they can identify who did it though, then they can say goodbye to much of a career in the industry again.  Could probably even face legal action if EA can find an angle.

with all those sort of 83+ players in the TOTW this week you’d think there was a better chance of getting something. But no. A 78 and an 81 rated. Shoved them in the 83-86 because well why not?  84 Weghorst. Great.

Packs were considerably better though. Rivals rank 3 division 3 and Gold 3 champs.

Oblak, Kimmich, Müller, Gimenez and Azpilicueta. 

opened like all the premium gold packs that have been on offer and got a Ramos and a Pique. Not a bad haul last couple of days. 

Although my mate packed a tradable prime Torres from one of the 100k packs in the store last week. Sick. 🤮

21 hours ago, Dave said:

Check out this guys profile, and it's all over FUT Twitter pages. 

EA employees have been selling TOTY & PIM players for cash for personal gain.

As if we needed any more evidence this company is an utter shambles.

Man, this is appalling. Swerved fifa this year but just logged into the official forums having seen this and theyre rightly losing their minds over there. I predict some shiny cards or SBCs this weekend to divert attention

They pretty much had to given the things people would be saying about them.  End of the day, they've pretty much been stolen from, and are the injured party in this.  They've worked very hard at making sure these cards are utterly unattainable, and now someone's pocketing cash for them.  They'll be furious.