FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

Packed Ederson and that French Inform 86 in 5k packs last night. Completed the UCL (the 4 tradeable ones left) but only really Lacazette from the 50k. Completed the mega pack and the prime gold in the next re run, 84 Brandt and a duplicate Regulion....so he went into this with some trash....

2D4204DE-CFBC-4018-AD20-CFCAFF081C4C.png

Nedved is a player I’m keen to pick up. Only got the 85 and 86 squad left to do and that’s him done. Managed every sbc so far with stuff from the club and just had to buy a solitary Thauvin for one of them but that’s it. Club’s looking pretty bare now though 😂

1 hour ago, Wardy said:

Yeah think I’m gonna work towards Nedved as well. He looks unreal. And pretty easy to grind. Hopefully some new upgrade packs are released once these ones expire tonight...

No doubt we’ll get the 81+ doubles again which are absolutely trash

After seeing, I believe Wardy, get Essien I decided to empty my club on the mid prime icon.

First one up, Cannavaro, who is of course the one Icon I have in my club. Second is David Beckham.

Third, 93 Gullit. I was so relieved. And now a happy camper.

Have nothing left but that Puyol looks very good value as well.

Nedved done. Been playing squad battles for Cucarella and coupled with my weekend league experience last week I can now safely say this has gone from my favourite fifa in years to an absolute steaming pile of manure. I’d rather play fifa 19 and I absolutely detested that game.

8 hours ago, #Gary said:

Finally managed to grind out the mid or prime icon player pick.

Mid Garrincha... perfect!! 

Finally finished my grind for it tonight as well.

Mid Shearer, Prime Bobby Moore and Mid Figo (Thank god for Figo...)
I’ve already got Future Stars Kulusevski for the RW spot, but not a chance I was picking either of the other two.

Finished 14/2 this week. Happy with thst considering I lost two of my first three games on Friday!

TAA felt meh in midfield and mbabu wasnt up to much either. Gonna try Reece James Future Starts card next week and put TAA back to right back.

I finished 14/8 this weekend, lost 3 games in a row at 13 which was frustrating, but a 2-0 rage quit saw me there in the end. 

Finished with this team going to 4231 with Barnes LAM and Nedved moving in centrally. Nedved had a good return, played 21 and scored 20 goals. 

Essien was solid as well. Sad to see Socrates move out the starting line up but just felt it was time. Club legend no doubt about it and still won me one game this weekend scoring both goals but I think moving Nedved centrally had to happen. 

Not done the guaranteed What IF because I literally have one 85 in club with nothing above other than specials that I don’t want to through away. Hopefully be able to grind to pack pull a couple of high rateds to put in, but if not no doubt I’ll cave and Just do it anyway...

16656E11-74B1-4739-A789-6EE80F80F339.png

I finished 11-9, which is around my usual. The gameplay was very mixed last night and there were a couple of games that I should have won but went to the other guy. Most notably I lost a game 5-4 after getting 2 men sent off in the first 12 minutes and had more possession (65+%) and more shots (11 vs 5) but still didn't win.

1 hour ago, mrpaddyx said:

I finished 11-9, which is around my usual. The gameplay was very mixed last night and there were a couple of games that I should have won but went to the other guy. Most notably I lost a game 5-4 after getting 2 men sent off in the first 12 minutes and had more possession (65+%) and more shots (11 vs 5) but still didn't win.

Do you get a lot of red cards? I didn’t get a single one this weekend. I’ll only get one if it’s like a last ditch attempt. I was a pen last night where the guy blatantly took me out. Only received a yellow. Of course I missed the pen and the guy ended up winning, when he should have had 10 men. 

Got What If Reguilon from squad battles rewards, a nice wee bonus after finishing the icon swap objectives in that mind-numbingly boring game mode. Worth about 180k just now but will hold onto him to see if he upgrades, Tottenham didn't get a clean sheet at the weekend so four more games to go.

9 hours ago, Wardy said:

I finished 14/8 this weekend, lost 3 games in a row at 13 which was frustrating, but a 2-0 rage quit saw me there in the end. 

Finished with this team going to 4231 with Barnes LAM and Nedved moving in centrally. Nedved had a good return, played 21 and scored 20 goals. 

Essien was solid as well. Sad to see Socrates move out the starting line up but just felt it was time. Club legend no doubt about it and still won me one game this weekend scoring both goals but I think moving Nedved centrally had to happen. 

Not done the guaranteed What IF because I literally have one 85 in club with nothing above other than specials that I don’t want to through away. Hopefully be able to grind to pack pull a couple of high rateds to put in, but if not no doubt I’ll cave and Just do it anyway...

16656E11-74B1-4739-A789-6EE80F80F339.png

Nedved is decent. Just a shame he doesn’t have finesse shot trait. Completed Cucarella at least and reckon he’ll come in handy. His 86 went straight in to completing the what if sbc 😂

86657DBD-1DBD-4915-AC9E-D297E922FD97.thumb.jpeg.964438e3a7b86f408d5cf3958351224d.jpeg12B7AF20-6EEE-4EEF-8702-99B92533103C.thumb.jpeg.157e41fcb03265349b55b950c48cfa66.jpeg

Might experiment with who plays ST/LW/CAM because El Shaarawy is lethal at striker so feel like he might be wasted out wide.

4 hours ago, Wardy said:

Do you get a lot of red cards? I didn’t get a single one this weekend. I’ll only get one if it’s like a last ditch attempt. I was a pen last night where the guy blatantly took me out. Only received a yellow. Of course I missed the pen and the guy ended up winning, when he should have had 10 men. 

I think I got 4 over the course of the weekend. The game I got 2 reds the guy did the kick off trick and I should have just let him score and the other was a Rooney tackle from behind that 1, he got the ball and 2, never usually gets punished in the game.

Edited by mrpaddyx