FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

21 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Anyone having trouble getting on? I got made to reset my password and now all I’m getting is an error connecting to ultimate team message 

I can get in on the app fine just now. I'd try the console and otherwise (at a complete guess) you could have been hacked and will need to contact EA.

1 minute ago, Jaggy Snake said:

I can get in on the app fine just now. I'd try the console and otherwise (at a complete guess) you could have been hacked and will need to contact EA.

Console is my main issue

EDD8A593-C976-46F8-BBB3-CD0B0CE1C66B.thumb.jpeg.3010cba420aefb79ffaecec49504cfec.jpeg

I’ve reset my password three times and can’t really see how I’ve been hacked. I changed the email address linked to the account in December when I got shafted and turned on login verification so not really got a clue what’s going on.

4 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Console is my main issue

I’ve reset my password three times and can’t really see how I’ve been hacked. I changed the email address linked to the account in December when I got shafted and turned on login verification so not really got a clue what’s going on.

No idea then but, unless it solves itself, I'd guess you will be stuck contacting EA. 

1 hour ago, Jaggy Snake said:

No idea then but, unless it solves itself, I'd guess you will be stuck contacting EA. 

Had an email about my case from December. The skinny was that they’d reset my passwords to ensure my account security, even though I’d done that with the EA help advisor three months ago. Contacted EA Help and this is what they’ve hit me with

7EBE36E2-313C-4BE6-A9B5-AB3C681B4BF2.thumb.png.01c9d9700ffbcd31f221be3b8bbc49e8.png

2 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Had an email about my case from December. The skinny was that they’d reset my passwords to ensure my account security, even though I’d done that with the EA help advisor three months ago. Contacted EA Help and this is what they’ve hit me with

7EBE36E2-313C-4BE6-A9B5-AB3C681B4BF2.thumb.png.01c9d9700ffbcd31f221be3b8bbc49e8.png

They have given you a full update without actually saying anything.

I had a spell where I was getting texts from EA in Russian with the code to sign in on a different device but they must have given up as the cant get into my account without my phone!

All these future starts cards look class. I'm gonna do the Bruno guiramaes and stick him in instead of Kante. 

2 minutes ago, robosaintee said:

I had a spell where I was getting texts from EA in Russian with the code to sign in on a different device but they must have given up as the cant get into my account without my phone!

All these future starts cards look class. I'm gonna do the Bruno guiramaes and stick him in instead of Kante. 

I did a comparison to freeze Marquinhos and there isint much difference actually. Overall stats wise there is, but in the key categories it’s marginal. I say this because I was gonna get him to replace Marquinhos but I don’t think I’ll bother...does look good tho. Kante is a club legend for me, 486 appearances. He won’t be getting displaced any time soon. 😂

I got rid of the rest of my fodder and went and did the Rooney SBC. The only cost was  1 x Andy Robertson on the market (36K ish) which wasn't too bad. Predictably in his first game he scored 2 goal then got sent off!

Edited by mrpaddyx

Christian Pulisic from the season objectives is unreal for me. Just always popping up in the box and cutting in from the left at the right times.

From LM in a 442 he has 41 goals in 48 games (all online) and I can't see the assists in the app but it's at least 20 odd.

I love having and using a player that not many people are going to have and you won't see very often 😃

So, I just spoke with EA help through Twitter and am now back in on console. Although I don’t have any of my players back, I am politely surprised to find I have 1,858, 346 coins and considering I had about 30k when I was last on, they’ve clearly decided to compensate me in some form which is a surprise 

Getting nothing from the league SBC grind the now and down to like 100k. BPM helping a bit as well as selling contracts etc. Plenty stuff tradable in the club to sell as well. Nearly at 1600 players again though which is nice. 

Finished 8 wins 0 losses in champs but not time to play anymore! Rank 4 rewards in division 1 is a rare electrum and a mega pack so happy with that too.

Just gonna do the Tonali in friendlies this week as it seems to be the most fun mode by miles for me.