Jump to content

FIFA 21


mrpaddyx
 Share

Recommended Posts

85 Ferdinand and 90 Garrincha are both massive Ws. I had baby Rio for the whole of FIFA 20 and by all accounts he's just as good on 21.

I had baby Garrincha a while back and he's the one player I regret selling, because after that I went full untradeable and piled all my coins into packs and shit so don't have the funds to replace him.

 

Ps if you have moments Dybala and need links to get him in then definitely do not be out off getting that CR7 .. some of those are fake stats for sure. He's never going to be a striker with that shooting but as an actual winger he is more than good enough.

 

Finally, I completed the season tonight to get Pulisic. Going to fire him straight into the team for weekend league games tomorrow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

85 Ferdinand and 90 Garrincha are both massive Ws. I had baby Rio for the whole of FIFA 20 and by all accounts he's just as good on 21.
I had baby Garrincha a while back and he's the one player I regret selling, because after that I went full untradeable and piled all my coins into packs and shit so don't have the funds to replace him.
 
Ps if you have moments Dybala and need links to get him in then definitely do not be out off getting that CR7 .. some of those are fake stats for sure. He's never going to be a striker with that shooting but as an actual winger he is more than good enough.
 
Finally, I completed the season tonight to get Pulisic. Going to fire him straight into the team for weekend league games tomorrow.
Been reading that about Ronaldo - he might be a swap for baby Okacha at RW.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've come to the conclusion there are too many upgrades now. I had 120 packs left to open and it took hours to get through them while cycling everything back through SBC's.

No more TOTY cards but I can't complain there obviously. Two untradable Kante's (already had one tradeable) but nothing else massively noteworthy. 

I completed Ronaldo (in spite of his stats) and POTM Yazici to use up fodder. Also did Prime Owen and started Kaka (not sure if I'll finish it).

Did two base/mid icon SBC's, even though they're dreadful value. Got 86 Rijkaard and 90 Schmeichel back FFS. I'd have been very happy with Schmeichel if I didn't already have TOTY Neuer.

Edited by Jaggy Snake
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

I've come to the conclusion there are too many upgrades now. I had 120 packs left to open and it took hours to get through them while cycling everything back through SBC's.

No more TOTY cards but I can't complain there obviously. Two untradable Kante's (already had one tradeable) but nothing else massively noteworthy. 

I completed Ronaldo (in spite of his stats) and POTM Yazici to use up fodder. Also did Prime Owen and started Kaka (not sure if I'll finish it).

Did two base/mid icon SBC's, even though they're dreadful value. Got 86 Rijkaard and 90 Schmeichel back FFS. I'd have been very happy with Schmeichel if I didn'talready have TOTY Neuer.

I’ve got one segment to complete of Ronaldo. I’d imagine quite a few that have rinsed their clubs trying to get a TOTY (aka me) will have plenty of fodder to complete him, so you’ll definitely see him a lot in the next few weeks. Let us know how he plays (bet you don’t notice too much difference with the correct chem style. Only thing is the composure is pretty low but again, it’s a Ronaldo 🤷‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Wardy said:

I’ve got one segment to complete of Ronaldo. I’d imagine quite a few that have rinsed their clubs trying to get a TOTY (aka me) will have plenty of fodder to complete him, so you’ll definitely see him a lot in the next few weeks. Let us know how he plays (bet you don’t notice too much difference with the correct chem style. Only thing is the composure is pretty low but again, it’s a Ronaldo 🤷‍♂️

The fact that he still has a body shape and movement style that will have been designed specifically around Ronaldo, rather than just one of the generic styles that most players get, would suggest he should play above his stats anyway.

Edited by Jaggy Snake
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I started with about 160 packs and it must have took me about 12 hours to get through them all with recycling the duplicates into upgrades. I ended up discarding a few untradable duplicates last night cos I couldn't face doing more sbcs! I'm gonna complete ligure 1, premier league and bundesliga sbcs, then go through the teams again and then go back for more upgrades. 

It got to the point last night where I was opening the premium upgrade packs and getting 11 duplicates!

Need to go and snipe these fucking west brom silvers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So after packing Davies I’ve reworked my entire defence and this is what I’m rocking with now. I played a few games on Rivals and Davies is really good, he shuts down that entire corner of the pitch   and is great going forward. 

6FF6281D-1657-4C35-B8EC-C3932202FA35.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So after getting Garrincha and then just doing Ronaldo with the fodder I had left kicking about the club, I patched the sort of MLS themed team of course and I’ll play with this team this weekend....

Aitor in goal because I had to put Oblak in the Ronaldo SBC. 😂

202BA46B-4122-4BA4-B70B-A337D3167024.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 29/01/2021 at 18:58, Jaggy Snake said:

I've been playing on PS5 for a few weeks and haven't had many issues. It's been much better than normal in fact.

If it's just today/at the moment, it will be made worse by lots of people being on for TOTY.

It's still awful for me, despite my connection on everything else being flawless and my internet being stable and running at a good speed - it's been exclusive to FIFA and is continuing tonight. I'll come back and upload a clip of how bad it is, because it really is a spectacle to behold. I've never had any issues connection-wise with FIFA before now, other than the usual input delay on busy servers. Spending at least a third of every game now with the connection symbols flashing up red at the top of the screen, which is resulting in a lot of unusual losses. 

 

 

Edited by the_bully_wee
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Side note: why hasn't the bridge skill move been patched yet? It's even more broken than La Croqueta was in FIFA 19, and that's saying something. I can't even do it because I use R1 as my sprint button, and double hitting R2 doesn't work. I'll concede about half as many goals if they ever decide to patch it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How has my opponent been allowed to quit the game after I’ve been awarded a pen and a subsequent red card btw? Why have I not been allowed to take the penalty? So next game I get beat 7-3. Fair. One of the best teams I’ve built and was absolutely fucked by 82 Gravenberch and 84 Van Bergen. I think I’ll Just blame the connection. Or the fact he scored 6 goals with his maradonna. 🤷‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Wardy said:

How has my opponent been allowed to quit the game after I’ve been awarded a pen and a subsequent red card btw? Why have I not been allowed to take the penalty? So next game I get beat 7-3. Fair. One of the best teams I’ve built and was absolutely fucked by 82 Gravenberch and 84 Van Bergen. I think I’ll Just blame the connection. Or the fact he scored 6 goals with his maradonna. 🤷‍♂️

That penalty thing is the same issue I had the other day. Seriously infuriating

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, the_bully_wee said:

It's still awful for me, despite my connection on everything else being flawless and my internet being stable and running at a good speed - it's been exclusive to FIFA and is continuing tonight. I'll come back and upload a clip of how bad it is, because it really is a spectacle to behold. I've never had any issues connection-wise with FIFA before now, other than the usual input delay on busy servers. Spending at least a third of every game now with the connection symbols flashing up red at the top of the screen, which is resulting in a lot of unusual losses. 

 

 

Check your settings in case you've accidentally changed the matchmaking and you're getting matched up with people in different regions? 

Seems strange. Definitely not representative of the FIFA experience I've had on PS5. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Wardy said:

How has my opponent been allowed to quit the game after I’ve been awarded a pen and a subsequent red card btw? Why have I not been allowed to take the penalty? So next game I get beat 7-3. Fair. One of the best teams I’ve built and was absolutely fucked by 82 Gravenberch and 84 Van Bergen. I think I’ll Just blame the connection. Or the fact he scored 6 goals with his maradonna. 🤷‍♂️

If sure if someone gets a red before a PK it will let them quit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...