FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

What a disaster, this weekend has been for me. Iv'e had 6 DNS.. My own fault, internet has been flicking on & aff all weekend. On 12 wins with 4 to play, going to be a sweat to get 14.

TOTY has been amazing, E.A have went all out with the content. I hope they drag it out, would not want them to miss out on people spending on points.

1 hour ago, Jaggy Snake said:

I've done that many times and can't say I regret it. The TOTW's are often poor to start with and your chances of getting a good red pick, that is effective in game and suits your team are remote at best. Add in that the packs likely wont contain anything during this promo anyway and there's better ways to spend your time.

Hopefully they release a good midfielder SBC tonight but, even if they do, it'll be hideously overpriced. You can look forward to the TOTY kit being released though....

All will be forgiven if we get a reasonably priced flashback Kante. By reasonably priced i mean a million or just under because we know what EA are like

3 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

All will be forgiven if we get a reasonably priced flashback Kante. By reasonably priced i mean a million or just under because we know what EA are like

If we get a Kante SBC, I've got to imagine it will cost minimum 1.5 million, probably 2.

The only way bit would be less is if they make the upgrade compared to his base card so minimal it becomes pointless doing it.

Someone like Muller, who's nowhere near as effective in game, seems more likely though.

1 minute ago, mrpaddyx said:

Not really any content (apart from those lovely kits) but that Fernandes card looks like one of the best i've ever seen. Might just bash through my packs tonight in the slim chance of getting him.

82 rated 75 chemistry team for a kit ffs 😂

14-10 this weekend. Made hard work of it for sure. Can’t quite put my finger on it. Mixture of matchmaking, and just my Utter pish passing and finishing which lead to ultimate heartbreak in a few games. But my 14th win was a special 5-4 victory, with RC scoring yet another amazing free kick to level it at 4-4 in extra time before a cheesy Mbappe smash from inside the box got me the win with 5 mins left. 

Anyone pack a team of the year? 😂

928F60CC-D913-45D5-9120-03B00A37AAFD.jpeg

Edited by Wardy

I finished 11-11 after my customary leave everthing till Sunday rush of games (8 games won on Sunday, 3 on Saturday didn't play Friday). Afterwards I was looking at some of my stats and interestingly (to me!) I have now won more WL games than Rivals this year. Which goes to show that if your playing the WL every week there isn't any point playing too many Rivals games as there isn't a reward to make it worth it.

Prime pack was shite, player pick was Lo Celso. Accidentally opened one of my jumbo rare player packs I was saving and it was also shite. 82 TOTW, 85 Parejo and 83 Newcastle keeper whose name I can't spell.

I got Lewandowski in the prime gaming pack and Mane in the pick.

Rattled through a load of the premier League upgrade SBCs last night in the tiny hope of a Bruno or KDB. Decided I'd do the league SBC since I'd have a lot of Prem cards and probably not need to spend much... Managed to complete all just fine without spending much... Until I got to West Brom. f**k me, you have to try snipe several silver players at 18k bin to have any chance here.

I finally done it and packed TOTW Pogba from the ultimate pack .. thankfully worth it as he goes straight into my team!