FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

14 minutes ago, Dave said:

If someone is daft enough to spend 600k on a keeper in this game then you may as well take those coins 😂

That's what I'm leaning towards, I've never noticed a big difference in keepers and think 600k could be better used.

1 hour ago, thomas said:

Tradable, sell for approx 600k or keep as I have Stegen plus my two cb's are icons meaning I can put anyone in goal.

Screenshot_20210123-182533_Companion.jpg

Sell, Sell ,Sell

You can pick up Nick Pope for around 3% of the value and still have the same effect.

4 hours ago, robosaintee said:

I've got 150ish saved packs but waiting another week for the full team to be in packs.

I know fine well I won't get one like but worth a go. It has been really boring not opening packs though!

I opened my three 82+ attackers packs last night and got dzecko, higuain and munian. Hopefully not a sign of things to come when  I eventually get to open these fucking packs. 😅

Cannae wait to open the 25 x 83 or higher pack!

It’s a sign of what’s to come I assure you. 🤪

Was 4 wins out of 5 and now I’m 4 wins out of 8. 🤦‍♂️ Not sure what is happening tonight. Just lost in the last minute there where the guys hit a shot with John Barnes and it’s hit the post and it’s clipped Oblak’s head and dropped in the net. 

Played a few games tonight to start unlocking Suarez and f**k me it is full of the absolute worst people that play this game. Two guys in particular stood out, one guy who was humping me 5-1 before messaging me multiple times telling me to quit (which I wasn't doing because my goal helped for objectives) then getting increasingly aggressive when I said no. And another who already fucking had Suarez, I went 3-0 up and he brought it back to 3-3 then quit. Absolutely infuriating. 

24 minutes ago, Dave said:

Played a few games tonight to start unlocking Suarez and f**k me it is full of the absolute worst people that play this game. Two guys in particular stood out, one guy who was humping me 5-1 before messaging me multiple times telling me to quit (which I wasn't doing because my goal helped for objectives) then getting increasingly aggressive when I said no. And another who already fucking had Suarez, I went 3-0 up and he brought it back to 3-3 then quit. Absolutely infuriating. 

Again it’s just so so sad. I had a game like that in silver stars where the guy already had the objective player in his team, can’t remember who. He ends up winning a mammoth game like 5-4. I get that the silver stuff has milestones but just do it offline you  troll...😂

I just played out this absolute beast of a match there, I think I might have uninstalled the game if I lost on penalties. 😂 now 6-4 and I’ll call it a night. Actually thought last week was easier due to loads of people playing for those extra picks and not actually being that good. Back to the hardcore this week, even during TOTY. 

AB4CFD6B-67F8-418C-8B02-2D6300E54402.jpeg

Used the coins from van der Sar to fund Rivaldo who punt Sterling out the team. Tempted to upgrade Nesta as it wouldn't cost too much as he is tradable but think i need to look at Hagi as I find him pretty ineffective, unfortunately he's not tradable. 

Screenshot_20210124-090614_Companion.jpg

inCollage_20210124_090735505.jpg

8 hours ago, Dave said:

I had a guy give away a penalty and get a red card at 0-0. He’s hit pause and before it’s let me take the penalty it’s gone to his pause and he’s quit. I thought they’d removed that so you have to wait until after the penalty?

48 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I had a guy give away a penalty and get a red card at 0-0. He’s hit pause and before it’s let me take the penalty it’s gone to his pause and he’s quit. I thought they’d removed that so you have to wait until after the penalty?

Might be different because of the red card?

3 hours ago, thomas said:

Used the coins from van der Sar to fund Rivaldo who punt Sterling out the team. Tempted to upgrade Nesta as it wouldn't cost too much as he is tradable but think i need to look at Hagi as I find him pretty ineffective, unfortunately he's not tradable. 

Muller updated to his 88 TOW for less than 7k coins by selling the 87, will leave Nesta for now as it would cost around 150k after selling my current version and would rather put that towards a replacement for Hagi. Not been near weekend league this year as there’s been no chance to commit to it, would usually play if the wife has a night out on a Saturday which would lead to her being bed ridden on the Sunday due to hangover but can't say I've missed it other than the extra packs to be disappointed with.

Don't think it's been mentioned here but are people aware of the SB glitch? Passing back to your keeper then passing to no-one on the edge of the 6 yard box then letting the clock run down unchallenged.

Edited by thomas

Stopped playing the weekend league after 8 wins as I was just getting annoyed at the game.

I'll take the rest of the week off until the whole TOTY is in packs, as I really want to overhaul my team but there's no point until I've opened all my packs.

33 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Stopped playing the weekend league after 8 wins as I was just getting annoyed at the game.

I'll take the rest of the week off until the whole TOTY is in packs, as I really want to overhaul my team but there's no point until I've opened all my packs.

I redeemed my entrance and haven’t played a single game and don’t intend to. Feel pretty indifferent this weekend. Played a bit of the Suarez objective and as I pretty much said above it was just filled with scumbags so what’s the point? No fun to be had really

1 hour ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I redeemed my entrance and haven’t played a single game and don’t intend to. Feel pretty indifferent this weekend. Played a bit of the Suarez objective and as I pretty much said above it was just filled with scumbags so what’s the point? No fun to be had really

I've done that many times and can't say I regret it. The TOTW's are often poor to start with and your chances of getting a good red pick, that is effective in game and suits your team are remote at best. Add in that the packs likely wont contain anything during this promo anyway and there's better ways to spend your time.

Hopefully they release a good midfielder SBC tonight but, even if they do, it'll be hideously overpriced. You can look forward to the TOTY kit being released though....