FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

As I sit abusing the new squad battles glitch in the second half of my second to last English championship side game, the excitement is building in anticipation of a truly horrendous icon pull to top off an absolutely atrocious day for my account.

14 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

As I sit abusing the new squad battles glitch in the second half of my second to last English championship side game, the excitement is building in anticipation of a truly horrendous icon pull to top off an absolutely atrocious day for my account.

What score do you do this glitch at by the way? I tried it up 5-0 and the CPU were still just swarming my box and my keeper just automatically launches it ins to the stand? Happened a few times?

24 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

I just can’t be arsed with it, let alone having to spend money to get even the slightest competitive.

I lost to Arsenal and hoored it. We go again. 

You don’t need real money to be competitive. The amount of free cards available and it’s fairly easy to build up coins simply playing the game. Plus at this stage it’s easy to build a compatible squad for the weekend league with little coin spend. I purchased the game with some Fifa points at the start (like 7.99 or something, nothing heavy) and to be honest it didn’t really help me that much. Playing the game, getting the free cards. Doing SBCs to get packs all help build the club up relatively quickly.

I just find having something to play for a wee bit more enticing that simply going up leagues in seasons, but each to their own and all that.

9 minutes ago, Wardy said:

You don’t need real money to be competitive. The amount of free cards available and it’s fairly easy to build up coins simply playing the game. Plus at this stage it’s easy to build a compatible squad for the weekend league with little coin spend. I purchased the game with some Fifa points at the start (like 7.99 or something, nothing heavy) and to be honest it didn’t really help me that much. Playing the game, getting the free cards. Doing SBCs to get packs all help build the club up relatively quickly.

I just find having something to play for a wee bit more enticing that simply going up leagues in seasons, but each to their own and all that.

But isn’t it pretty much the same in terms of progression? What’s the end goal of UT?

1. Good luck getting your account back. I know a boy who had his account hacked about a month ago now, with EA acknowledging that yes there was clearly suspicious behaviour and log ins. Told him it would be 3-5 working days. He's still not got it sorted and gets fobbed off and told to stop chasing it up every time he speaks to them...

2. Why do people not use two factor authentication and if you do how do you manage to get hacked? 

3. I genuinely haven't had one server issue or been kicked from a game this entire FIFA and I've played over 400 games. Only issue I've ever experienced was the rulebreaker promo when the entire EA servers collapsed across all their services. Are you sure it's not your connection?

29 minutes ago, #Gary said:

1. Good luck getting your account back. I know a boy who had his account hacked about a month ago now, with EA acknowledging that yes there was clearly suspicious behaviour and log ins. Told him it would be 3-5 working days. He's still not got it sorted and gets fobbed off and told to stop chasing it up every time he speaks to them...

2. Why do people not use two factor authentication and if you do how do you manage to get hacked? 

3. I genuinely haven't had one server issue or been kicked from a game this entire FIFA and I've played over 400 games. Only issue I've ever experienced was the rulebreaker promo when the entire EA servers collapsed across all their services. Are you sure it's not your connection?

I’ve got the account back and to be fair the person on EA help’s live chat was actually pretty helpful. Changed the email for my EA account and my PlayStation account so hopefully safe on that front.

My 360 account got hacked all the way back on fifa 13 and when I’ve started my new account recently, I’ve used the same email so don’t know whether that has anything to do with it. Never had an issue with the PS4 account I was on before.

9 hours ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

But isn’t it pretty much the same in terms of progression? What’s the end goal of UT?

Well in simple terms yeah, but there’s way more to do within UT than simply just playing folk online. Not so much the end goal, but building up the team is what I enjoy about it. The end goals can differ, do you want to to end the game with every single best player you can possibly get, or I dono aim to have every objective card/SBC card? Loads of possibilities. But again each to their own, nothing wrong with just wanting to use a certain team online and play people. I’d get bored of that pretty quickly. And that’s coming from me who only played career mode up until Fifa 20...haha

I have found the true definition of credit card fc. This guy had 1311 skill rating and required the game deciding he’d win every single bounce from half time onwards at 3-1 down. Wasn’t even mad because I knew I’d pissed all over him before the game decided the outcome :lol:

C3D32B7E-5654-4ECA-9DCD-43E12B73CA92.thumb.jpeg.c8fadcd453f794d276ad66c6efaff2ce.jpeg