FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

1 minute ago, Mallo_Madrid said:

I've actually got Access. I've not see anything that show me how to actually sign up for the 10 hour free trial. I'll have a look when I get home

It launches at 4PM, you just need to download it.

I got it at 4pm by bypassing the EA play app completely and just going through the PS store to download the trial.

It's pure arcade and not a patch on PES in terms of actual realistic football, but I actually had a lot of fun. I can see me playing both games this year.

Won my first rivals game 3-1 and won the first 4 squad battles games on legendary. Some fucking boy.

Gonna end up going Bundesliga as I packed the inform CB untradable and packed Sule and Burki in back to back packs from just completing SBCs and shitey objectives. Good luck so far!

Screenshot_20201001-231546_Companion.jpg

I got absolute garbage from my free packs, Vela was the only board.

I only played one game on sqaud battles and one of the differences appeared to be the computer being far more aggresive with slide tackles, some that would have been reds in real life. 

I'm going to give it a proper go tonight when I'm finished work, might even venture online....

Rivals placement games completed, and I got an absolute do-ing in most of them.  Should have won the last but I still can't deserve for shit, so got a draw.  

Also nice to see that the most effective tactic still remains to dribble to the byline and cut-back.  I'd say vast majority of my goals conceded were that.  So infuriating in the cases where you can't do anything about them.

Two wins, two draws from my placement matches put me in Division 4, though I suspect I'll  get creamed in that division and drop one.

Splashed the coins from that to build this team. I wanted to go Ligue 1 for a change, even though the options are a bit limited making some players over-priced. Then had to add in links to fit Auba in. Him and Lacazette make for a fun early partnership though.

Screenshot_20201002-174033_Companion.jpg

Edited by Jaggy Snake

Won all but 1 of my placement matches including 9-0 and 9-2 victories and got put in division 3 so I'd hate to know what you need to do to get division 1!  Was surprised to get 89k on completing the placement matches though! Bonus!

All were played with this team

Screenshot_20201003-012916.thumb.jpg.a873ae3c4d90bfe617e639866409bb95.jpg

And I think the coins I earned will go on Allan, Mahrez and Tomori.

I don't know whether to get them now or not though. Are prices likely to rise or fall when the game comes out proper? I'm only on the 10 hour trial and have already pre-ordered the Standard Edition so don't have early access.

26 minutes ago, #Gary said:

Was surprised to get 89k on completing the placement matches though! Bonus!

Did not know this, that'll be getting done tomorrow then. 

Packed Sergio Ramos untradable from the season level 3 gold pack which was a nice surprise. Currently got this daft La Liga/MLS hybrid: 

Screenshot_20201003_021720.jpg

100 finesse finish goals gets you a really nice early  pack. 12 rated goal rare players.

It can be done in 3/4 squad battle matches if you do it on amateur.

Packed Kante and Bernardo Silva from it - I was trying to stay away from a PL team as usual but it means I can get a decent starter team going. I also got Ake who’s really hard to get on the market just now. 

FBA9BF6E-D25E-4F65-B6B9-0D82AA355D0D.png

Edited by Mallo_Madrid

I was searching for Rudiger last night to link my untradeable Ter Stegen with a Prem team (not fill link obv but 8 chem would be fine) and couldn't find any of him at all on the market either. You may be able to sell him for the max bin just now whatever that is. 

Just looking at the poster above with the serie A team. I packed that right back De Sciglio and he's kind of baffling me ... He has minimum price range of 1k which is weird for a common gold card.

Has anyone else got greyed out badges on the strips in game? What's going on there? Are they going to try impose your clubs assigned badge to the kit or something? Or is it just glitched

Edited by #Gary