FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

81-87 pack again. So easy to build these packs at little cost, bronzes into silver, 2 silver squads to get 6 untradeable commons (granted I’ve got plenty of untradeable silvers in the club anyway so would take a while if starting from scratch) add some more bronzes, Jobs a good un. Good for stocking the club back up with higher rated golds after everyone’s been rinsed this weekend. 

8FCE4B23-A602-473F-ABB3-77819D966F45.png

On 28/11/2020 at 22:27, robosaintee said:

My current team. Puyol and Davies switch and unusually play a 4231.

20201128_222533.jpg

Would just like to make you all aware that Puyol is absolutely outrageous at centre back. Best purchase I've made all year. There were no decent right backs in the Bundesliga and Akanji RTTF card was a carthorse. Davies at right back on 7 chem makes no difference. Still a great card.

11 hours ago, robosaintee said:

Would just like to make you all aware that Puyol is absolutely outrageous at centre back. Best purchase I've made all year. There were no decent right backs in the Bundesliga and Akanji RTTF card was a carthorse. Davies at right back on 7 chem makes no difference. Still a great card.

Is Mendy not more suited to right back than Davies? 5* weak foot I think.

3 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

I packed untradeable RTTF Yazici , my squad just might be complete.

Might just save all my packs from now until toty and sell everything traceable that isn’t in my team

Can’t see much changing with this for now unless I come into possession of a Varane 

8EC6EF87-443C-44F2-A34A-C2E6E20D400C.thumb.jpeg.025f95a5267f613ba82f055d22fd09b5.jpeg

So I played a bit of Weekend League last night and its doesn't take long for you to remember what a sweaty mess the mode is. Last game of the night I was losing 3-1 and down to 10 men and my opponent spent most of 2nd half playing keep ball near one of the corner flags on my side of the pitch. I eventually mangaed to break free and score on 75 mins, then equalised in the 89th and won 5-3 after extra time. Thankfully I have messages switched off at the moment and ignored his subsequent friend request.

58 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

So I played a bit of Weekend League last night and its doesn't take long for you to remember what a sweaty mess the mode is. Last game of the night I was losing 3-1 and down to 10 men and my opponent spent most of 2nd half playing keep ball near one of the corner flags on my side of the pitch. I eventually mangaed to break free and score on 75 mins, then equalised in the 89th and won 5-3 after extra time. Thankfully I have messages switched off at the moment and ignored his subsequent friend request.

Should have accepted it. 

I messaged a boy after a game the other day quite politely, just asking why he enjoyed playing so much dropback. His response was along the lines of “not my fault your shite.” Kindly reported his behaviour and received another message the next day calling me a shithouse. I was nice enough to let PlayStation know about his follow up behaviour so I hope he enjoys his follow up ban 😂

Need only 5 more assists in as many games and Thats Coman into the club. Helped along the way by a few nice dudes letting me cross like 6 goals in one game (need 8 overall) same with the finesses. Using this squad for it as well. Really like the Managerial masterpiece objectives. Aye you still get the odd guy who brings on your Mbappe’s and (in my case) Werner and just spams the long ball but most of the time it’s an enjoyable game that isint like fast paced nonsense like weekend league... 

Heres my team for Coman. That silver Yabo card is great, I use him in Silver stars as well. St. Juste should be a gold card with the stats he has as well. 😂

CBFC4E6C-C0A4-4558-9935-AD3C1626C7CB.png

Edited by Wardy

3 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

I'm still baffled when I read this tbh. Weekend league is the least toxic sweaty mess of all the game modes. 😂

Trying the friendlies to get the Coman card, I can't compete in them at all. I struggle to fit one decent player in and meet the requirements of team rating but everyone else seems to bring 3 off the bench no problem.