FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

15 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

I opened up 33 packs that I've been saving up today with the vain hope of getting a record breaker and got the sqaure root of f**k all!!

It is the way tho eh? Out of a small rare mixed players pack from the Sudamericana SBC. I opened 3 ultimate packs on Friday and the best I got was 83 Rafa. It’s shocking. 😂😂

I can confirm Falcao is a massive dub off the bench. Won me 2 matches on his own. 

14 wins and I’ll call it a night. Was 7-2 yesterday but couldn’t get any rhythm tonight at all, but got there in the end. Some dud in form and Azplicueta from SB rewards. Elite 2. Worth it? Never. But I’m steadying the ship after I lost the plot with my account on Friday. Vidic? He’s ok. Still really hard to keep up with the pace merchants but his defending is decent. VVD was very clunky and cumbersome for me tonight, not sure if it’s just connection sometimes. On the one hand it’s nice having VVD, Alisson and Kante first owner but at the same time I kinda just want Neymar..but don’t really want to sell those big players to do so. Ill try and complete Allesandrini, he does look good. How I’ll get him into the starting line up, I’m not sure but Mollet, rulebreaker Mukiele and of course Kante all there...hmmm.

Main team at the bottom. Only purchase is Allan. Rest are first owner.

60E69D44-3576-4302-81F4-19EB111CF578.jpeg

89698837-F583-4584-A633-7A86041D1ABF.jpeg

B699AC6B-1851-4E27-9712-EF905F8834E0.jpeg

Edited by Wardy

49 minutes ago, Mallo_Madrid said:

Gold 3 with 8 games remaining. I just couldn't be bothered and left it there.

I think I was on 6 wins and 7 losses with plenty time left in the day to play on, but to put it simply I just could not be arsed anymore. There is absolutely zero enjoyment to playing this game and coming up against one depth teams looking to counter every game.

I swear I lost like three or four games from being 3-1 or 4-2 up against people playing like that who suddenly realise “oh I should probably just spam constant pressure now and hope for dda”

Rewards are shite anyway so I might just stick to rivals from now on.

6 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I think I was on 6 wins and 7 losses with plenty time left in the day to play on, but to put it simply I just could not be arsed anymore. There is absolutely zero enjoyment to playing this game and coming up against one depth teams looking to counter every game.

I swear I lost like three or four games from being 3-1 or 4-2 up against people playing like that who suddenly realise “oh I should probably just spam constant pressure now and hope for dda”

Rewards are shite anyway so I might just stick to rivals from now on.

Yeah. I've been lucky with pre order packs this year but that's now massively dried up.

Any sort of rewards, be it packs from objectives rewards or weekend league rewards have been completely not worth the effort.

Working towards a guarantee - for example the Bellerin card was more enjoyable and was fairly straight forward to get. Cracking card as well.

4 minutes ago, Mallo_Madrid said:

Yeah. I've been lucky with pre order packs this year but that's now massively dried up.

Any sort of rewards, be it packs from objectives rewards or weekend league rewards have been completely not worth the effort.

Working towards a guarantee - for example the Bellerin card was more enjoyable and was fairly straight forward to get. Cracking card as well.

I haven’t bothered with any of them, but the argument can be made for friendlies over champs purely for the silver stars cards. Some of them have been cracking so far.

Aye, I enjoy the Silver stars content. Not went for Bellerin, Deulofeu or Rodrygo yet but I’ll give them a go. Mollet is brilliant, reminds me a bit like GMS from last year, just not as fast but his dribbling is insane. 

2 hours ago, Wardy said:

BPM coming good? 😂 that plus silver trading today has me at this point made me 200k since Friday night when I went a bit mental. 

Yeah it constantly keeps the coins going in the right direction, mixed with a little pack luck and finding the odd player at the right time to trade on. Will look at investing in an icon  possibly 2, one will need to be defender though as I can't see anyway to upgrade there for now.

3 hours ago, Wardy said:

81-87 upgrade is brilliant value. 

E3DE75D3-D4CA-4832-8AEA-EB2B3EB02006.png

The best I’ve had from about ten is Lucas Leiva. 

Just seen Nepenthez accidentally submitted his silver stars players into an upgrade sbc though so that’s given me a good chuckle 😂