FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

46 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Finding the Mukiele objective card quite difficult because of how the matchmaking is this year. Division 3 is definitely not my level. Can hardly score a goal let alone win 6 games. Slog city. 

I found that I was coming up against worse players, probably one of the easiest player objectives I've done, compared to Dzeko last year for the scream card it was alright. I like that they've put it in it's own seperate game mode so you don't effect your rivals score. 

Screenshot_20201027_001339_com_ea_gp.fifaultimate.thumb.jpg.ad2fd06f9a943ca3bedea6f44fe0f2ac.jpg

He's a good player, worth persevering with. I switch to a 4231 wide in game, cannot recommend Williams enough, with Hunter he becomes a ridiculous card. 

Screenshot_20201027_001633_com.futbin.thumb.jpg.1b9a916082d8d533a5d4bd014cf8c4b9.jpg

25 goals in 12 games, and he's been a delight. 

11 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I found that I was coming up against worse players, probably one of the easiest player objectives I've done, compared to Dzeko last year for the scream card it was alright. I like that they've put it in it's own seperate game mode so you don't effect your rivals score. 

Screenshot_20201027_001339_com_ea_gp.fifaultimate.thumb.jpg.ad2fd06f9a943ca3bedea6f44fe0f2ac.jpg

He's a good player, worth persevering with. I switch to a 4231 wide in game, cannot recommend Williams enough, with Hunter he becomes a ridiculous card. 

Screenshot_20201027_001633_com.futbin.thumb.jpg.1b9a916082d8d533a5d4bd014cf8c4b9.jpg

25 goals in 12 games, and he's been a delight. 

Probably came up against me then! 😂

Only played the weekend league to Silver 3 as I really couldn't be bothered. The qualification points were refunded because of Friday's crash so I can still go again next weekend.

Enjoying the Mukiele objective. Started it yesterday instead of continuing the WL and only got a couple of games left to finish it.

Oh, and Flashback Koscielny is fantastic. 

Edited by Jaggy Snake

I’ve got 2 wins left and one Bundesliga cross to complete Mukiele now. Easily played for like 5 hours. 😂😂 I thought I had all the crosses done when I smashed in a header with Hernandez from a Kostic corner. But corners must not count.  

Edited by Wardy

I left it all too late this weekend. I was 2-0 going into last night and managed to grind it out to 11-2 overall to get the 2000 points for next weekend.

I came up against Mbappe once and he was frightening. Actually the hardest player I’ve came up against so far including a few icons.

Also had some boy messaging me in game begging for the win which I ignored. I don’t know if the c**t was at it and could of been asking everyone he was playing for the win.

Bar any special upgrades that come my way, I reckon this is probably as good as it'll get for me.

I've flicked between Neuer & Ter Stegen in goal, but I didn't notice a difference - neither seem to save anything that isn't right at them.

Screenshot_20201027-135537_Companion.jpg

2 hours ago, Wardy said:

I’ve got 2 wins left and one Bundesliga cross to complete Mukiele now. Easily played for like 5 hours. 😂😂 I thought I had all the crosses done when I smashed in a header with Hernandez from a Kostic corner. But corners must not count.  

Was going to go for that card but didn't as it's got to be done in the friendlies, with not getting a great deal of game time was worried I'd not manage it so decided it was better to just play rivals to secure some rewards. 

Been trading Richard Tait cards at a good return for the past day which has funded Jadon Sanchos arrival to my team.

Screenshot_20201027-140258_Companion.jpg

Screenshot_20201027-140250_Companion.jpg

1 hour ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Herein lies the results of grinding 500 goals and assists for two 100k packs and a 50k pack for fifty squad battles wins

B72314C2-28B3-4E1C-84B5-95B250EE5FF1.thumb.jpeg.6a1fa539f075831229ae306faa5813aa.jpegE3B4D1DC-E8EC-4438-96E6-7399E63671CB.thumb.jpeg.ba683d46a0a729f38291f0256c4dd570.jpegC08481C0-ED77-4B51-B26B-4FA86D443D47.thumb.jpeg.5868ef55d18416f042f833fa26eab728.jpeg

Who'd be as big a VL as to do this, for f**k sake?

Aye, OK.  I did it too.  Realised I had a small number left to do, so smashed through beginners squad battles.  Couple of pointless IFs, and I think the only decent offering was Handanovic.  

EA have conditioned people so well to not expect much that they've seemingly tanked promo weight in 21 and no-one bats an eye.  Getting the good cards has always been hard, but now that they only release a handful of cards, and there aren't really any shite options, people are going to get largely f**k all.

17 hours ago, Wardy said:

Finding the Mukiele objective card quite difficult because of how the matchmaking is this year. Division 3 is definitely not my level. Can hardly score a goal let alone win 6 games. Slog city. 

I assumed you could come up against anyone in friendlies but I must’ve been wrong because I was the same as you, it was a massive struggle. Got it done eventually but I’m not sure it was worth the effort. 

6 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

If they would turn the goalkeepers on this would be a much better game.

Haven't been so close to chucking FIFA entirely as I have been with the gameplay tonight, and that's saying something. The game is utterly broken in rivals with folk constantly abusing touchline cutbacks. I actually wish I could do it myself now just to have a chance of winning a fucking game but my players just never make the right runs to exploit it, there must be some broken custom tactics or something but I don't know. Just so fucking fed up with it already. 

I'm almost certain they've broken my Adama Traore as well because I haven't really played for the last 2 weeks but he used to be amazing and now he's a fucking donkey. Got beaten to a loose ball by Harry Maguire in my last game.

I know it’s a complete poor show but I’m relegating myself down the divisions tonight as I just can’t buy a win for the last Mukiele objective. Should have been no where near division 2 in the first place. Game is just so flawed on every level. They way they’ve changed the rewards for fut champs has ruined it. Why? Just seems EA always seem to totally f**k up some decisions.

Edit...and predictably relegated myself to division 5 and had 2 rage quits both 4-0 to complete Mukiele. Stupid. 

Edited by Wardy

25 minutes ago, Dave said:

Haven't been so close to chucking FIFA entirely as I have been with the gameplay tonight, and that's saying something. The game is utterly broken in rivals with folk constantly abusing touchline cutbacks. I actually wish I could do it myself now just to have a chance of winning a fucking game but my players just never make the right runs to exploit it, there must be some broken custom tactics or something but I don't know. Just so fucking fed up with it already. 

I'm almost certain they've broken my Adama Traore as well because I haven't really played for the last 2 weeks but he used to be amazing and now he's a fucking donkey. Got beaten to a loose ball by Harry Maguire in my last game.

I know what you mean about custom tactics etc. I absolutely love my players looking like running in to space, only to stop running as soon as i press the pass button 😂

Physics are broken - you can't slide tackle a player in desperation (no collision detection), fouls which should result in red cards for denying goalscoring opportunities get yellows, and yellow cards are dished out like sweeties for daft wee fouls.

I started in Div 5 before getting relegated to 6 where I've bounced up and down. No idea if it's me, the game, or a combination of both as it's been that long since I played FIFA i've no idea what each division should be like.

Was disappointed not to see GKs mentioned in the patch notes this morning tbh. Lost count of the number of goals conceeded where the GK doesn't even seem to register a shot has been taken, let alone dive for it.

2 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Fifa 20 in a pretty skirt. I might crack and start playing one depth dropback and long ball if shit like this keeps up 

637856E2-AAB8-4AD9-9BAC-D6C41A32E1C4.thumb.jpeg.b59d1eb1c5a660fd3111116951ba5f7e.jpeg

And I’ve just realised this looks like I won 4-0 when actually it was the other way round. What’s not broken with this game fifa...

6 hours ago, Wardy said:

I know it’s a complete poor show but I’m relegating myself down the divisions tonight as I just can’t buy a win for the last Mukiele objective. Should have been no where near division 2 in the first place. Game is just so flawed on every level. They way they’ve changed the rewards for fut champs has ruined it. Why? Just seems EA always seem to totally f**k up some decisions.

Edit...and predictably relegated myself to division 5 and had 2 rage quits both 4-0 to complete Mukiele. Stupid. 

Is that card not done in friendlies?