FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

As Forameus really. There's obviously some nice options in the new Fut Swaps and I was very briefly tempted to start playing again. But I know as soon as I completed the objectives I'd have no desire to keep playing and actually use whatever player I earned. Add in that you have to wait another 40 days before the second lot of tokens and it just isn't worth it.

What's the next TOTS? Bundesliga? Thinking of one last weekend league and might as well make it a league I like. 

In the same boat as others, like the look of swaps but dont see me using whoever i might get.  Got prime Ballack from a pack a while ago and have played 2 games with him, got prine Rush from last swaps and hardly used him before putting him in the Epl TOTS SBC. Will probably play to get Best for my SPFL team, and any packs. 

Another one 

BBC38278-CDCB-43D0-9C9C-1C6E1DAE19D6.thumb.jpeg.9bd6bb05bbdeba0e19c3a323a6fb439c.jpeg

As for swaps, it’ll likely be the packs and the five and seven token icon pack options. Opened the 83x25 last night and got a couple of jobber tots cards and a bit of fodder so just completed Joaquin for the sake of it.

Well I took the 81+ x25 and the 83+ x25 earlier and they were absolute garbage.

Through sheer boredom (as I know it's terrible value) I put the fodder from them plus a few of the tots objectives players I had like Isak into a prime or moments icon sbc... and was rewarded with John Barnes. I then done the 85+ player pick tonight (couldn't afford the guaranteed tots by this point) and got David Silva Pique and IF Rakitic as my options... My lucks run out.

Opened my 83+ x25 and the face card was fucking Azpilicueta 😂 an 86 TOTW, 85 Turkish TOTS and Neuer behind it to make it better but still overall a letdown.

Had some alright luck for La Liga TOTS. Got Carrasco from a player pick a couple of nights ago. Did Courtois SBC as it's dirt cheap and got Moreno from one of the packs. Used Moreno in the guaranteed SBC and got Jordi Alba, probably best of the rest outside the top 3 players in the squad. 

Not that I'll use any of them because I'm just playing friendlies and squad battles for icon swaps. I'll maybe have to try a weekend league over the summer at some point when the game quietens down.

17 minutes ago, #Gary said:

I got Llorente and Moreno too.

Not a single walkout in gold 2 rewards/rank 1 rivals rewards either.

Had to take Oblak because I had the other three untradeable already. Typical given I did Courtois last night 😂

Bundesliga TOTS cards released and what a laugh to see that they have released an Alphonso Davies card that is in every stat either the same or (in most cases) worse that his TOTS card.

Edited by mrpaddyx

85+ Bundesliga pick

image.png.4c72ee40d786ff2fc683ab7de0621559.png

First 81+ Pick

image.png.9eb1530f8a5f3831572e4d07af7d0faf.png

4 more 81+ picks and a couple 84s, an 83 and an 82. 

Played weekend league for the first time in ages this weekend. Well, I entered. got to 4 wins (4-5) and decided I didn't really want to spend my weekend doing this, so went outside and enjoyed my weekend instead. First time I've played and not gone to 11 wins at least, usually 14 and maybe 17. 

Won't be playing enough to even qualify for another, never mind enter and play. Games pretty done for me I think.

After seeing on reddit that anything 84 and up was basically going for full price, I decided to sell pretty much anything valuable left in the club, and spunk it up the wall in packs to see if it would be a triumphant end to the game or not.

With the money raised, I managed to open 5 Jumbo Rare Player Packs, each one with a 14% chance of getting a TOTS player, and a near 1-in-10 chance of a 90+.  Can you all guess how many TOTS or 90+ players I managed to get?  None!  One 87, a couple of 85s, and that was pretty much it.  Just wow. If I'd spent real money on that, I would have spent around £75.  

It's really hard not to be impressed at what EA have built for themselves.

Well I've packed Neuer, Davies, Kimmich and Sancho over the last few days from the guaranteed SBCs and the 83+ x5 and 85+ pick.

I also had Mukiele from the community TOTS so I completed Tapsoba and Lazaro SBCs which were no brainers given that I've been pretty much forced into having a Bundesliga team.

I started last weekend 5-0 then managed to only get a silver 1 finish despite playing all games. I'm usually a gold 2 player, and think I just got unlucky with matchmaking.

However, I got TOTS Kingsley Coman red pick and then TOTS Angelino and TOTS Sergio Oliveira in the packs. Why is silver 1 giving me better rewards than I've had all year in gold 2?!