FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

1 hour ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Prem team of the season has been announced a day early and it looks pretty underwhelming to me

I think EA are participating in the media blackout over the weekend , which is probably why it was launched early. Agreed that it looks less that optimal for what is meant to be the biggest promo of the year. For example the on the face stats the KDB card looks worse than his TOTY card.

15 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

I think EA are participating in the media blackout over the weekend , which is probably why it was launched early. Agreed that it looks less that optimal for what is meant to be the biggest promo of the year. For example the on the face stats the KDB card looks worse than his TOTY card.

Confirmed they are taking part in the blackout. 

Also seems that PL TOTS (and likely the others) have been slightly nerfed so they can release mega Euro 2020 cards.

Played my first game in a while yesterday - or at least, attempted to play. Up against a team with 3x TOTS, Neymar, Eusebio etc.. Laggy as f**k, players not responding, 4-0 down at 30 mins. Whats the point? Moving to career mode now tbh

Pulled TOTS Gundogan last night from marquee matchups and felt absolutely nothing doing so. Last year I was buzzing for this promo, this year I really cannot be arsed and I don't know why I'm still jumping back in to play it. I also pulled an EFL TOTS before him so maybe my anger at being trolled was still affecting me.

Decided to boot the game back up, and weirdly there were points sitting there. No idea how, maybe some psplus thing. Anyway, opened packs with them and what coins I had left, and...

f**k all. A jobber EFL TOTS, and nothing above an 83. Then the game crashed.

Sitting at 11-7 in weekend league. Twelve games left for tomorrow to see what we can do but expecting at least gold three from here.

Boulaya is absurdly good. I have him playing CAM and his influence has been ridiculous. 22 goals and 21 assists in eighteen games of champs so far.

18 minutes ago, deej said:

Anyone spending coins/FP on Kits and TIFOs need their head looked at

They have probably seen how much people will pay for skins in Fortnite and thought it would be worth a bash. I can't see myself buying one (unless it was retro Raith Rovers 1994 Coca Cola Cup winners strip!).

1 hour ago, deej said:

Anyone spending coins/FP on Kits and TIFOs need their head looked at

I don't know if it's just wishful thinking but my immediate thought was that they could be testing the market to see how much they'd make it their lootboxes were cosmetic only items like in a lot of other games these days. If they can make money from cosmetics, perhaps actual gameplay-changing players can be more obtainable than they are now.

I played this weekend for the first time in a while. Got 17 wins, and also managed to pack TOTS Ederson twice from the PL upgrades last night.. both untradeable so had to quick sell one but I believe you need to put a TOTS player in the guaranteed SBC when it comes out so that'll come in very handy.

Jumped on last night for the first time in weeks and packed a TOTS. Portuguese flag popped up and was disappointed to see it was a CB. Oh well, Ruben Dias will be a good card i thought as the Bolton Wanderers badge popped up. Seething.

I'm going to do that icon midfielder sbc and think ill play champs this weekend and see how I get on. 

1 hour ago, #Gary said:

I've done a shit tonne of these doing BPM and just constantly recycling.

I've had Ederson x4, Ruben Dias X2, Gundogan and Shaw.

The irony of course is unless I get Ederson and Cancelo, then Dias isn’t getting into my team 😂

22 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

The irony of course is unless I get Ederson and Cancelo, then Dias isn’t getting into my team 😂

Cancelo TOTS is a weird one for me. I have his RTTF card untradeable which can end up the exact same overall rating as his TOTS..

Which is exactly why I expect my red picks and guaranteed Prem TOTS SBC pull to be Ederson/Cancelo/Dias

Edited by #Gary