FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

Sold Tomori, completed Renato. 250k coins to spare. Midfield looks pretty dominant now. 4312 in game, Eto’o and Atal up front, El Shaarawy at CAM, Jones as main CDM and Renato and Arturo to dominate.

304C88E9-4E2E-4C90-B707-674E5EC5EB12.thumb.jpeg.b279de170c646c8b37d1944e054ca70e.jpeg

Played a boy earlier, who didn’t bother his arse to do anything other than punt through balls and when I say nothing I mean nothing. Actually just sat and let the computer defend for him. the second half was spent with him spamming skill moves in his own half time wasting. 

The injury time plus more time added on equaliser was one of the most satisfying goals I have scored.

4 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Division 1 rank 1 rewards. Not a single walkout. Pathetic.

I'm saving my rewards for TOTY, might as well as there isn't much in packs at the moment and this weeks TOTW is fairly grim.

Edited by mrpaddyx

Just now, mrpaddyx said:

I'm saving my rewards for TOTY, might as well as there isn't much in packs at the moment and this weeks TOTW is fairly grim.

My pack luck is shite at the best of times so never see the point in saving them. ASM would have been nice but oh well

Just now, Sauzee#4 said:

My pack luck is shite at the best of times so never see the point in saving them. ASM would have been nice but oh well

I've been ok this version, I got TOTY Davies and Future Stars Saka the last 2 times I hoarded packs. I've got 1.7 mil in the bank so might just invest it all in TOTS.

I got Ballack. Seems pretty decent, will fit with Gnabry/Ozil/Reus/Muller etc. Shame he was never on loan at Forfar so I could use him in my SPFL P&P.

Remembered that James Maddison was at Aberdeen for a bit, so his 86 IF is next to replace Super John McGinn. Once Wright and Tierney get loyalty it'll be 100 chem as well.

image.thumb.png.7053609a67c845e55eba3cc374109b69.png

Was 8-3 at one point last night, but got a call to say I had to go into work at 5 this morning. As a result I had to go pretty attacking to try and get to eleven quick smart before I got some shut eye which led to a couple of rage quits on my part to save time.

86 rated Maignan from my tenth win pick who I might chuck into my team because I think I’m going to cash in on my Neuer and Lunin in an attempt to get coins together to buy Birthday Aouar.

8AB55A9C-0961-42B6-8097-CE84C200D9F7.thumb.png.c4766dc990e954dbe2f74d0b619c572d.png