FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

You've got to be in it to win it with these icon sbcs but jut be prepared to pack a shite one. I try and not spend many coins on them and only do them when I've 90% of stuff in the club.

I got Carlos Alberto and prime Desailly last year but 4 or 5 shite ones on the flip side.

Got cruyff this year who is terrific. Also had baby roberto Carlos (good but on my bench now), baby Van ser Sar, mid Trezeguet and baby John Barnes who are all shite!

3 hours ago, deej said:

Yes I should be working. No I'm not.

image.png.87d1f7f60935a885ca92d933975d98cc.png

Using these players I can get a Prime icon for approx 75k. Not bad I reckon, even if it is Inzaghi. I always hang on to cards "just in case" and folk like SIF Milinkovic Savic look class, but I'll never use him. Likewise the What If Caputo, decent enough but won't fit in my team.

As I type that, I realised Caputos team have hit the 6 goals required, so I'll wait a couple days for him to upgrade to 89,  making it even cheaper

I also do this and always hold onto promo cards incase I want to start using them, and I never do. Even holding onto high rated gold players like Pogba & Aubamayang "just incase" but they don't fit my first XI, and they're too high rated for managerial masterpiece for me. Think I'll also start looking at the prime icon pack just to try and spice things up. 

1 hour ago, robosaintee said:

You've got to be in it to win it with these icon sbcs but jut be prepared to pack a shite one. I try and not spend many coins on them and only do them when I've 90% of stuff in the club.

I got Carlos Alberto and prime Desailly last year but 4 or 5 shite ones on the flip side.

Got cruyff this year who is terrific. Also had baby roberto Carlos (good but on my bench now), baby Van ser Sar, mid Trezeguet and baby John Barnes who are all shite!

Fully prepared to pack a shit one, but with the view that its still a prime icon, so will be in my team for a bit regardless. Unless its Deco, as I took his Moments from swaps

17 minutes ago, Dave said:

I also do this and always hold onto promo cards incase I want to start using them, and I never do. Even holding onto high rated gold players like Pogba & Aubamayang "just incase" but they don't fit my first XI, and they're too high rated for managerial masterpiece for me. Think I'll also start looking at the prime icon pack just to try and spice things up. 

Cards like 84 Bojan - looks fun, but too high to use in MM, and not quite enough for WL, compared to other similar/better cards I have. Previous years (and even up till now really) I've kept them, just in case - but thinking about it, I will never use them, so might as well have a crack at a Prime Icon I guess. 

I have actually done the SBC now, as I am incredibly impatient. Bought Immobile & Firmino to use instead of 87 Reinier & Caputo, so I can use his 89 in another. I might still use Reinier in my Bundesliga team. Waiting to get on to console to open it though, seems more fun.

Nick of this...

Will I still play? Absolutely.

Will I give them another penny? Absolutely not.

They've destroyed the NHL series and it's just blunder after blunder with FIFA. 

Hopefully Konami get the finger out and improve myclub in PES dramatically this year.

Screenshot_20210316-171435.thumb.jpg.db28cd8dc6e3522d5f91cf00a89befca.jpg

Decided to do the Prime Icon SBC after my post earlier. Only spent 75k coins buying Vela and What If Jovic, all the rest were already in my club. 83 squad was just rare gold 82-84 so nothing notable there, but here are the casualties for the other three squads: 

Screenshot_2021-03-16-16-29-43-734_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.png

Screenshot_2021-03-16-16-42-14-003_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.png

Screenshot_2021-03-16-17-14-09-416_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.png

And my reward... 

imageproxy.php?img=&key=bd729091e51e729ahttps://ibb.co/89SKQSL

Not sure that's worked on my phone but its 92 Cannavaro. Could have been much worse with that flag popping up but I'll take it, worth over 800k per Futbin and he can replace Van Dijk in my main squad.

Edited by Dave

I got 91 Ian Rush.

Not sure how to feel, definitely not one of the big hitters, but don't think I've played against any version of him, so looking forward to trying out something different . 

Now means I can run with Dalglish and Rush up front, a Liverpool fans wet dream.

Opened the Prime icon pack. At a total cost of zero liquid coins. Of course the value of player going in untradeable is huge.

However....it has all been worth it in the end.....

I opened up the PL ultimate pack and got literally 3 Libertadores (these seem to be dropping even more now that the SBC has actually fucking expired) so was feeling the worst. Shoved the dupes into an 82-88. Eden Hazard. So like one of the best you could get. Then out pops Eto’o....BEAST. 

1E08720F-454B-4E4F-9203-49983C81869A.jpeg

Read they'd had another howler tonight and some people were logging in to the webapp only to discover they had been given developer access which granted the ability to add coins etc to an account.

Jesus wept.

85 Gomis and 83 Trauner (who I packed tradable last night, sold for 30k straight away, was the only one on the market and it was a couple of hours of them being in packs...)

Rewards not as good as last nights pull or last weeks rewards. 

Ricardo Periera

Idrissa Gueye

Fernandinho.

7 hours ago, #Gary said:

Read they'd had another howler tonight and some people were logging in to the webapp only to discover they had been given developer access which granted the ability to add coins etc to an account.

Jesus wept.

Not quite true.  They'd added the debug menu, but user accounts wouldn't have had the permissions to make any changes.  Still, another thing that should embarrass them, if they were even capable of being embarrassed from behind the massive pile of money people have granted them.

Did the prime icon pack this morning with a mixture of rewards and fodder in my club.

Put in prime Okocha as was sat on my reserves, and was hoping for an elite icon. Pulled Vieri... quick sold and don’t think I’ll be logging on for the next few weeks 😂.

I only opening my red pick this morning and got trash as usual. Slightly disappointed not to have got Teun Koopmeiners, not because he is any good but as I already had his previous red 2 picks and that would have completed the set.

Edited by mrpaddyx

Just completed both the uefa and regular marquee match ups and didn’t get a single board. Glad I didn’t bother my arse playing a single game of rivals or weekend league this week and doubt I’ll bother over the next week either.

On 13/03/2021 at 12:55, Dave said:

Got lucky with the party bag and pulled RTTF Sissoko, currently worth 950k according to Futbin and should be due another upgrade to 87. Fingers crossed What If Reguilon also gets one.

🙃

Been off P&B whilst working from home.. the place definitely more of an office skive for me.

Some cracking looking teams being put together and some unbelievable pack luck.

The team I’m running with at the moment..

CFDE957D-A96C-4A87-8E38-1DFDCF909251.thumb.png.6774889865cac6809281f07f8d4bd513.png

Edited by Mallo_Madrid