FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

33 minutes ago, #Gary said:

I saved packs and got this fucking beauty from one of the rivals packs. Untradeable but who cares 

91002491c4c6db5e1e89e3cb38e71115.0.thumb.jpg.bc2d2cf7ca538b0df47d8b3029f77623.jpg

And yes... It was me that got mid Gullit recently...

30 minutes ago, #Gary said:

That was such a good pull that I forgot to mention I also got a prime Lineker tradeable from a marquee matchups pack too...

I hate you with every fibre of my being 

I feel your pain. I also bought a 100k pack with hard earned coins and got 81 TOTW CB for Monaco and 85 Leno as the best pulls.

Should have stopped there but also cashed in 3 icon swaps for the 82+ pack and got 84 TOTW Haller. French ST troll.

Have ha a nightmare WL, keep losing close games.

The last one was weird though, had my team on Pressure Heavy Touch and by half time almost the entire team had no stamina. Usually, most players can easily last the game with that but some players had 0 fitness after 30 minutes. Had a search and it sounds like there is a bug where this happens sometimes...never seen it before.

7 hours ago, #Gary said:

The better my team gets, the worse I get at the game.

I felt this what happening to me last weekend. But I’d imagine your maybe just unlucky with matchmaking. 

I had the fear yesterday, third game I came up against a full gold squad. Was a tight game but Rooney saved me in the 88th minute. Mbappe keeps hitting the frame of the goal this weekend and generally missing easy chances. Whereas last week everything he hit went in. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Wardy

6 hours ago, Saigon Raider said:

Have ha a nightmare WL, keep losing close games.

The last one was weird though, had my team on Pressure Heavy Touch and by half time almost the entire team had no stamina. Usually, most players can easily last the game with that but some players had 0 fitness after 30 minutes. Had a search and it sounds like there is a bug where this happens sometimes...never seen it before.

Might have accidentally turned on overload ball side

I got a bit drunk last night but realised right before bed I had only played a few WL games, so logged on to get some wins in. The results were interesting and I may or may not have been feeling the effects of the cider near the end, see below

3-0 win

4-0 win (rage quit)

9-3 win

0-6 loss

2-12 loss