FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

13 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

You can also add in Silver Beasts if you can sub on a Silver TOTW 

Oh yes I will be able to do that, got most of them but this Sheffield wednesday guy will be the third in a row that I’ll not complete. Probably should have done that German winger from Hamburg as they’ve put a lot of German ones in already but the Mukthar one from the very first week is still pretty good! 

Also just saw that matthdgamer has grinded an icon pack from basically BPM and upgrades. I’ve tried to do this as much as possible but I’ve kept the league SBC commons instead. Plus with the 82-88s I have done there’s no way I can build an icon with pish like Pacheco, Buffon, pavkenka, Baumann, maignan and every other single 82 rated fucking goalkeeper. 😂

With the objectives needing score/assist in 10 alongside win 6, the virgins quitting if I equalise don't even bother me. I'll win 6 before I score in 10 anyway.

It's not happened nearly as much as swaps 1 though, as I have been participating in Golden Goal almost every time.

Think I'm going to go for Deco for 7 tokens, and packs, he links SIF Joao Cancelo, Bernardo Silva and FB CR7 perfectly, giving me flexibility with the left side of my team to do whatever the f**k I want. Anyone got/used Deco yet?

Just got the one nation's to go. Honestly not sure what I want. Was looking at Blanc, but that means waiting until the next round of tokens. And if I'm going to do that, then might as well just go for the 91+ or the Prime or moments pack at 16 tokens, but it is a long long wait. Anybody got any idea what the next promo is going to be, Winter refresh? It might make me just take the pack's this time round, at least it is more fodder.

Does anyone know if the UCL Team of the Tournament and Road to the Finals players definitely work for the squad battles objectives? Don't really want to risk it and play any more squad battles than is absolutely necessary 😂

1 hour ago, Dave said:

Does anyone know if the UCL Team of the Tournament and Road to the Finals players definitely work for the squad battles objectives? Don't really want to risk it and play any more squad battles than is absolutely necessary 😂

Yeah I was wondering that because being able to use TOTGS Coman and Diego Carlos would be most welcome. 😂 

This game is absolutely shit now. You release a game, it is enjoyable. You then release ten patches, each one screwing it up worse than the one that came before it. Honestly, what is the point?

Spoiler

Rhetorical question

Edited by Sauzee#4

Playing managerial masterpiece going for that Benedetto card and I think this is the most toxic thing I've ever encountered.

I didn't excepted golden goal in this mode but the first few did it. I then played a guy and went 1-0 up, he didn't quit out which was fine and more what I expected from the mode. He goes 2-1 up and pauses presumably expecting me to quit. He then goes 3-1 up and pauses again presumably expecting me to quit. Why would I? So I decided I'm going to do everything I can to beat this tool. Last 10 mins of the game I score 2 and make it 3-3. It's after the 90th minute and I play a through ball. I'm clean through on the keeper 1v1 and the little dick quits out by presumably just turning the PlayStation off or pulling the network cable or something. 

I really do not understand folk. What did he gain from this? 

5 minutes ago, Dave said:

Finally got a West Brom CB for 30k to complete the Premier League SBC.

Face card on the Ultimate Pack was Thomas Partey. Never again.

That’s tough. I’ve been spamming the bronze packs and got the West Brom RB in the upgrade, but I’ve literally done loads of them. Just need to complete West Brom again myself but I’m not spending any coins to get them. And if it expires fair enough. (Well maybe the last day before it expires. Stupid Sam not buying a  gold CB and letting one of his silvers CB go to bloody Charleroi on loan... 😂😂😂🤷‍♂️

My red picks not bad, but I already have Vasquez, packed him Untradable last night! 🤷‍♂️ packed Suarez from UCL MM so not too bad coin wise. 

509CF740-BE83-4861-802F-8A01E1FA448E.jpeg

Just had a rather bizarre experience during a WL game. Cruising 4-0 by 20 mins, the lad playing like my misses does. He then presses pause & I'm expecting a quit. But it does not go to the pause screen after the ball is out of play, instead the game continues, with no icons above his players & he then proceeds to play like a fifa pro & i barely touched the ball, apart from my kick-offs & he ends up going in at HT 6-4 up. The game then freezes, i waited for about a minute, before I'm like whatever & had to reload the game. It also gave me the win. Strange.