FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

2 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Think yourself lucky on that Lewandowski. Done at least twenty and haven’t seen anything higher than an 83 :lol:

Ah really? I got Kimmich in one as well. 86 Muller last night in the 100k from Serie A. Moved onto bundesliga after constantly  getting la liga walk outs for a while haha 

9 minutes ago, robosaintee said:

I've had 100 non rare gold contracts on my transfer list for the past two days and have sold 1. Waste of trade pile space now IMO.

Nah just list them from Friday through to Sunday, you’ll see a fair few sell. 

I do love duplicates. Untradable Mane, De Gea & Walker. No SBC I fancy doing at the moment either. Did pack tradeable Skriniar, Busquets, Koke a few 84's & discard IF. Overall decent pack luck, better than many previous rewards. And almost at 300k coins, decent when I only had 30k yesterday before MM.

Coates & Banega from red picks. Not quite got enough for a premium upgrade, so I guess that motivates me to get the extra picks from the WL objectives.

I remember when silver stars used to be enjoyable. I have just had the absolute worst gameplay I’ve seen in ages tonight. One win in five against sweaty shitebags playing dropback spamming through balls. All while my players with ninety pace run like they’re in concrete, every second pass is blocked or goes fifteen yards the direction opposite of where I’ve aimed and tackling takes about five attempts to win the ball.

Utter trash. Might just relegate down to division four again because the boredom this game brings in division two is incredible.

Edited by Sauzee#4

7 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I remember when silver stars used to be enjoyable. I have just had the absolute worst gameplay I’ve seen in ages tonight. One win in five against sweaty shitebags playing dropback spamming through balls. All while my players with ninety pace run like they’re in concrete, every second pass is blocked or goes fifteen yards the direction opposite of where I’ve aimed and tackling takes about five attempts to win the ball.

Utter trash. Might just relegate down to division four again because the boredom this game brings in division two is incredible.

The first few weeks of the game it was one of my favourite modes. The teams were hilariously bad and it was a breeze to get the rewards.

The Party Bag seems to paying out better the 2nd time around, so I took a chance and got Denis Zakaria RTTF card, which still sells for around 200k. However it doesn't really fit into my team and is unlikely to get any better as Gladbach have Man City in the next round of the Champions League.

Not done either party bag. Had f**k all in the club for the first one didn't want to waste my fodder on the second one!

Quite looking forward to see what's in icon swaps. The actual icons were a bit meh first time round so hoping for something better. Hoping for a high end striker or midfielder. My defence is sorted and would like to get rid of one of my tradable cards if possible.

12 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I did it last night and got really lucky. Came up against three teams with next to no chemistry with guys just using what they had in their clubs. Done it in 20 mins!

Here's my silver team for anyone interested.

Screenshot_20210219-113710_Companion.jpg

Not much left in my club at all so Alisson, KDB and Pogba all went into my second party bag

Not even a little bit of excitement, the card just popped up the way a common bronze would. 83 rulebreaker Andre.

😭