FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

4 minutes ago, Wardy said:

It’s unreal the whole Fifa thing. I mean I get angry and stuff and I’ll smack my controller or whatever. But I’ll never go to lengths of messaging someone in a fit of tears saying how they were lucky or that they are shit. I just don’t get it man. Maybe the fact I’m 34 years old this year possibly has something to do with it. 😂 but then again, why, at 33 years old am I playing this fucking game anyway?? Hahaha. 

I'm slightly (ha ha) older than you and I wonder why i'm playing the game! If I get to the stage that i'm uncompetitive i'll possibly still stop but I can still win more than half my games online so I'll keep on rolling for the moment. 

39 minutes ago, Wardy said:

It’s unreal the whole Fifa thing. I mean I get angry and stuff and I’ll smack my controller or whatever. But I’ll never go to lengths of messaging someone in a fit of tears saying how they were lucky or that they are shit. I just don’t get it man. Maybe the fact I’m 34 years old this year possibly has something to do with it. 😂 but then again, why, at 33 years old am I playing this fucking game anyway?? Hahaha. 

I'm 39 and still play but I've played most Fifas since the first one, only difference is now I don't have time to spread over games so stick to one. Not touched weekend league as it's for the hard-core (probably younger players) as far as I'm concerned, think I played two last year and it was the most frustrated/angry I've got at a computer game since I was a kid so decided this year I'd not bother. I think there's enough rewards to be earned playing the other game modes not to worry about the brutality of committing to weekend league this year for the more casual games. I'll stick up for EA here and say they've tried to put game modes in for everyone and let casual gamers plod along but ultimately the people playing the game will exploite any loophole in them to get a card or packs, don't get me wrong EA will still exploite any opertunity to get money out the people willing to pay to win.

3 hours ago, robosaintee said:

Can't begin to fathom how its possible to gobthat many games without a loss. Watched one of his games and it was the most fucking boring thing I've ever seen in my life.

I'm 9 and 1 just now. Just pumped a scouser so much that he paused three times after half time, quit and then invited me to a party and went mental. 🤣

He's decent, no doubt, but ultimately he's just a META abuser who has it nailed down to a T.

He's not eligible to win any money by going pro either so he must be bored AF.

5 hours ago, Tubbs said:

Weekend league is always rigged and u need to accept that. This week seems to have got even worse. 90 Neur turned up in a couple of games but was just watching fir the other games.

If the games are going to be so rigged there needs to be a quit option, no one wants to play a rigged game at 3 nil after 30 mins.

This. Even ignoring the obvious scripting issues, there should be an option to forfeit at HT.

PES has this, where it doesn't negatively impact your DNF either.

Finished 14/3. Pumped once but the other two losses were frustrating.

I'm 31, never realised this section of the forum was made up by a bunch of old c***s!

Probably wont touch the game again until rewards on Thursday and champs next week. Not interested in these objectives cards as I already have better on my bench.

And breathe....

Used fodder in the club plus about 15k. (I packed Armstrong’s MOTM card from the subsequent reward pack for completing, and they discard for 14.5k) so not too bad at all. Ditched Varane for him and stuck Areola in goal. First game with the 2 of them was frustrating because the opponent got a bit lucky and scored with every breakaway chance he had. (This game is SHIT) but pretty happy.

Saw a few YouTube’rs doing the old 5k method (Nep and frogger) and decided to give it a go. Packed a Vardy last night, and a fair few CAM>CM cards, so with squad battle rewards I’ve made around 50k or so using that method on top. Not too bad.

D88E5713-D993-42C1-BE91-6BE61EC103EF.jpeg

It’s embarrassing how toxic this community is. I’m literally letting people with the 85 Reinier score six goals, moving the keeper out of the way for them and their defending like rats to stop me getting one goal with the 82 rated card. Pathetic really.

2 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

It’s embarrassing how toxic this community is. I’m literally letting people with the 85 Reinier score six goals, moving the keeper out of the way for them and their defending like rats to stop me getting one goal with the 82 rated card. Pathetic really.

Man just quit and get onto another game. Not worth that kind of nonsense. I literally give nothing to anyone actually. Call me toxic or that if you want, but your just calling for trouble giving folk stuff like that. Honestly. 

Oh, and Just turn your fucking messages off FFS. 😂😂😂😂

24 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Man just quit and get onto another game. Not worth that kind of nonsense. I literally give nothing to anyone actually. Call me toxic or that if you want, but your just calling for trouble giving folk stuff like that. Honestly. 

Oh, and Just turn your fucking messages off FFS. 😂😂😂😂

I'm a bit like that, I won't even let my 10 year old son beat me lol

43 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I’m not arsed, there’s no win condition for the 82 so if I’m playing boys who have the 85 I’m fine giving them the win, doesn’t bother me.

But it is bothering you, because you’re on here complaining about how toxic folk are...😂 it’ll make you feel better honestly. 

I scored in 6/6 with my 82, only one guy let me score and he also had 82 Reinier, so I let him right back up to equalise. Am I f**k giving away free wins though, I log on to play the game not to watch you go afk.

This guy however, rubber-banded his controller to run towards my goal. In the first half. He forgot about changing ends at half time, so I promptly gave him the ball, and watched his defenders run it in to their own goal 3 times. I get the objective, win and save a little time. He gets a life lesson.

I saved the clip but don't know how to upload/edit it

When it come to the objectives i have only gifted wins if I've done everything I need to in the game and don't need the win, usually just jamming the right stick up and leaving it till the game is done. Absolutely no chance I would trust anyone in this games to do the honorable thing during a game to mutually benefit getting any objectives done, I've said it before but a lot of what is wrong with the game is down to the people who play it.

I'm prioritising Cucurella over Reinier as he actually makes it into my team I think. Looks a cracking in game CM.

After my horrific weekend league I started trialling the 5-3-2 and it's fairly good attacking wise tbf while being solid defensively. I don't play in a defensive manner or on drop back/low depth so I feel zero guilt in joining the 5 at the back mob.

This.. all on 10 chem except Pogba on 8 and Maldini on 7

Screenshot_20210215-213723.thumb.jpg.2b2026bbf44c27a7489e8cce42cfc47f.jpg

Edited by #Gary