FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

Had a baffling moment while open packs doing the BPM. Got the player below and checked the market for a BIN price which only brought up 1 other card for sale starting at 16500 and maximum buy now so put up my card at starting price of 16000, went back in to see if there had been any added I could snipe and punt on but found plenty of the card on the market selling at much lower prices, somehow mine sold for maximum BIN. Worked out well for me but a little bizarre how it only showed 1 card when I first checked but there had clearly been more on the market going by the auction time left.

Screenshot_20210214-114153_Companion.jpg

Screenshot_20210214-114234_Companion.jpg

Had a baffling moment while open packs doing the BPM. Got the player below and checked the market for a BIN price which only brought up 1 other card for sale starting at 16500 and maximum buy now so put up my card at starting price of 16000, went back in to see if there had been any added I could snipe and punt on but found plenty of the card on the market selling at much lower prices, somehow mine sold for maximum BIN. Worked out well for me but a little bizarre how it only showed 1 card when I first checked but there had clearly been more on the market going by the auction time left.
Screenshot_20210214-114153_Companion.thumb.jpg.2f671287a3a2f5fc7566b4f890776a98.jpg
Screenshot_20210214-114234_Companion.thumb.jpg.7c34d5987c764d3d15612bc427444d0f.jpg
The cheaper one plays for another team, must be needed for a SBC with the team you had.

7 minutes ago, Empty It said:
19 minutes ago, thomas said:
Screenshot_20210214-114153_Companion.thumb.jpg.2f671287a3a2f5fc7566b4f890776a98.jpg
Screenshot_20210214-114234_Companion.thumb.jpg.7c34d5987c764d3d15612bc427444d0f.jpg

The cheaper one plays for another team, must be needed for a SBC with the team you had.

Never noticed the teams, that makes sense.

Aye Cadiz bronze and silvers are extinct. Hence the price. 

6 wins from 12 last night with one disconnect which went against the record. Same as 2 weeks ago but I don’t the alcohol to blame like last time...lost a couple of matches like 6-2 and 7-1 last night. Couldn’t get near them. So strange.

Did win this slobberknocker though, with me being 4-1 and 5-3 down at points in the match....

A3106623-BF1A-49F1-B1BC-DBA57F1F3380.jpeg

So played this morning for the first time in a while, not a single game with GK rating above 5.3, this is hands down the worst fifa I've played. After one game I got a survey asking 3 questions about gameplay, connection and overall satisfaction obviously gave the lowest score for all 3 not that it'll make any difference but made me think, is there anyone that would give anything but the lowest possible rating for these 3 things?

39 minutes ago, #Gary said:

Well after getting mid Gullit / one of the best and most op players in the game, I've only gone and had my worst ever weekend league.

Silver 1 finish... which I have NEVER had before.

Yup I genuinely feel I am regressing...still confident I’ll get to 14 wins mind you. Did you play all 30 matches? 

I won 3 out of 5 this morning to make Gold 3. Always happy enough with that.

1 hour ago, #Gary said:

Well after getting mid Gullit / one of the best and most op players in the game, I've only gone and had my worst ever weekend league.

Silver 1 finish... which I have NEVER had before.

Clearly a fix with EA wanting you to buy thousands of fifa points to get his Prime version...

Edited by Jaggy Snake

I’ve had to abandon it. Hadn’t had a FIFA since 16, but wife got me this for Christmas, generally enjoying it ok (although you encounter so, so, so many c***s) and played weekend league the last few as there’s f**k all else to do. Today was by far and away the worst gameplay and lag I’ve ever encountered though, on any game. Periods of two to three full seconds of it just stopping and then going in to mega fast forward. Weather’s not great here, but don’t imagine that’s the reason.

Got 12 wins and was going to try for 15 (got 6 games left), but can’t face it tbh. Completely unplayable.

1 hour ago, J_Stewart said:

I’ve had to abandon it. Hadn’t had a FIFA since 16, but wife got me this for Christmas, generally enjoying it ok (although you encounter so, so, so many c***s) and played weekend league the last few as there’s f**k all else to do. Today was by far and away the worst gameplay and lag I’ve ever encountered though, on any game. Periods of two to three full seconds of it just stopping and then going in to mega fast forward. Weather’s not great here, but don’t imagine that’s the reason.

Got 12 wins and was going to try for 15 (got 6 games left), but can’t face it tbh. Completely unplayable.

If you get to 14 it’s a rank up? 

4 hours ago, Wardy said:

Yup I genuinely feel I am regressing...still confident I’ll get to 14 wins mind you. Did you play all 30 matches? 

Yup. Changed team and formation about 7 times and even went into rivals for a while to try get something going and nothing was working at all.

I had two attempts at 14 and fucked them both.

Had one game left to get back to Elite 3, and came up against an absolute freak with Cruyff up top, getting a quite comprehensive dicking in the process. I have 4m coins in the bank plus tradeable assets of HL Theo Hernandez (850k, packed him) and FS Kulusevski (~450k, bought for this weekend). I'm at a loss as to what I should do with these coins, because I want to avoid just being an Mbappe/Neymar/Cruyff/Ronaldo/Mendy/Varane/Walker/Gomez/James whore like just about every single one of my opponents this weekend. Below is how I've been lining up of late; all untradeable besides the aforementioned plus Neuer. I managed to recycle a bunch of absolute diddy red picks into getting the Martinez card up top, who is pretty good but just lacks a bit in the dribbling department.

f09342fc2e4d8fc2e09da8a02a24451f.jpg

My plan was to sell Theo next weekend, in the hype before their clash with Inter (which could have been the fourth consecutive win for Milan, meaning an upgrade for him). Of course, they then proceeded to lose 2-0 to Spezia yesterday in the third game of this streak, so I have no idea what to do with him now. I bought the LB Dalot card for 50k and will be able to swap Ansaldi to LB in-game thanks to his 5* weak foot, but I don't know what to do about the weak areas throughout my team. The central midfielders are both pretty average (Duncan is fine as a sitter, but Tonali doesn't offer enough going forward), Kulusevski is star in the easier games but invisible when I'm up against someone good and the complete dearth of 5* skills in the forward areas is killing me somewhat. At the back, Alaba doesn't have the lightning pace required to make up for how flimsy he seems. Hopefully Bayern do the business against Lazio x2, because I think he would be great with a +2 upgrade. 

Weekend league is always rigged and u need to accept that. This week seems to have got even worse. 90 Neur turned up in a couple of games but was just watching fir the other games.

If the games are going to be so rigged there needs to be a quit option, no one wants to play a rigged game at 3 nil after 30 mins.

Can't begin to fathom how its possible to gobthat many games without a loss. Watched one of his games and it was the most fucking boring thing I've ever seen in my life.

I'm 9 and 1 just now. Just pumped a scouser so much that he paused three times after half time, quit and then invited me to a party and went mental. 🤣

2 hours ago, Wardy said:

See that wee Anders boy finally lost a game...535 wins in a row. Unreal. Still don’t know how he’s never had a single disconnect though. 😂

He was apparently getting dogs abuse in his Twitch chat after the defeat. It was in subscriber only mode so these are folk who have paid money just to give him grief. Bloody bunch of fannies.

Edited by mrpaddyx

1 hour ago, mrpaddyx said:

He was apparently getting dogs abuse in his Twitch chat after the defeat. It was in subscriber only mode so these are folk who have paid money just to give him grief. Bloody bunch of fannies.

It’s unreal the whole Fifa thing. I mean I get angry and stuff and I’ll smack my controller or whatever. But I’ll never go to lengths of messaging someone in a fit of tears saying how they were lucky or that they are shit. I just don’t get it man. Maybe the fact I’m 34 years old this year possibly has something to do with it. 😂 but then again, why, at 33 years old am I playing this fucking game anyway?? Hahaha.