FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

Base and mid being kind to us for Diehards recently, Garrincha, Cruyff and now an Eto’o. Noice. I’m hoping to get some fodder from the player picks to go towards Rooney. But with only 120k it may prove difficult, but tempted to just shove all my untradeable PL golds into them now since I’ve only got Leeds abs West Brom to go again... (and Brighton but that will be easy to finish off) 

Edited by Wardy

OK, i've probably put far to much effort into making a video on this but please have a look at this. I was playing Rivals, breaking clear against and absolute sweat of an opponent and scored what, to me looked like a legit goal. Pulisic plays the ball backwards meaning it didn't matter where Lozano was standing as it wouldn't have been offside. Let me know what you guys think.

40 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

OK, i've probably put far to much effort into making a video on this but please have a look at this. I was playing Rivals, breaking clear against and absolute sweat of an opponent and scored what, to me looked like a legit goal. Pulisic plays the ball backwards meaning it didn't matter where Lozano was standing as it wouldn't have been offside. Let me know what you guys think.

It's hard to tell exactly when the pass was made, but, if it was at this point, offside is correct.

The attacker receiving the pass is closer to his opponent's goal than both the ball and the second last defender.

The direction of the pass is irrelevant btw. You can be offside with a pass played backwards.

Screenshot_20210211-011459_Opera.jpg

87 Oyarzabal & 84 Perin in my red picks. Could have been worse, though I'd have loved Kimpembe even more than Varane, if only...

A couple of low rated IF's in the packs and a dupe untradeable Laporte. Will keep it and hope for a decent SBC tomorrow.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

Absolutely impossible to complete the West Brom SBC at the moment. Managed to get that Yokunzu or whatever his name is for 3k, but silvers are extinct apart from LM Diagana or GK Button. I need a CB and a CM to finish it and have been trying all week. Going to have to buy any I see at max BIN aren't I... 

54 minutes ago, #Gary said:

Then stop playing? 😂

A new season starts tomorrow I believe so I'll likely be in about the icon swaps stuff this weekend so no weekend league for me. 

I'd be surprised if we get icon swap objectives tonight. They normally want people to focus on the weekend league so I wouldn't expect them until Monday at least.

Hopefully there's no weekend league objective inserted in icon swaps this time. Haven't played a single one and have no desire to until promo players are an option in rewards. The utterly baffling at times gameplay plus toxicity of the community on weekend league isn't worth a 79 Ienaga to me. 

I think the first ten weekend league are usually quite enjoyable. Generally win 7 or 8 of them and the ones I lose are close. Gets sweaty and toxic after thst once you settle into your ELO and face tougher opponents right enough.

WL is my favourite game mode but can understand why people hate it!

46 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Didn’t realise Nepenthez was among us :lol:

Sounds like nothing has been added to the code for icon swaps 2, so @Jaggy Snake could be right that we're not getting it tonight 

That's mildly irritating. 

Hopefully there's some decent milestones added. I'm also hoping for a Dalglish related Icon Swap or SBC that will bring his price down, I sold as I wasn't going to be playing WL for a few weeks and he had gone up slightly.