FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

Got Rooney on 8 chem straight replacement for Zaha. No need for Sterling. Had more fodder than I thought & only cost 90k liquid. Zaha went for 400k, I will miss his pace.

Played a few games with Rooney & his shooting is insane, 6 goals 2 games, albeit in the world beaters mode, games are really open.  That Grealish card is also a good link for Rooney, but I can't see me starting him over 92 Bruno, unless I change tactics. But i don't think there is much difference between 8 & 10 chem, not for my standard of gameplay anyway.

Rooney added and moved to midfield without spending any coins, chemistry  is good enough for me but i could put Rooney back to a ST and try Haaland as a midfielder if it doesn't play well which should see everyone on better chem. Club is pretty much full of useless players other than this squad now.

Screenshot_20210203-185637_Companion.jpg

inCollage_20210203_185746166.jpg

14 hours ago, thomas said:

Rooney added and moved to midfield without spending any coins, chemistry  is good enough for me but i could put Rooney back to a ST and try Haaland as a midfielder if it doesn't play well which should see everyone on better chem. Club is pretty much full of useless players other than this squad now.

Screenshot_20210203-185637_Companion.jpg

inCollage_20210203_185746166.jpg

Think if you swapped lewandowski and Rivaldo and Rooney and Muller to the opposite sides Rooney and your left back would be on 10 chemistry.

1 hour ago, robosaintee said:

Think if you swapped lewandowski and Rivaldo and Rooney and Muller to the opposite sides Rooney and your left back would be on 10 chemistry.

That puts Rivaldo down to 6 though but i could sort that with a Brazilian manager, if would give me 10 chem on all but my front 3 who would be 7's might try it and see if makes any difference.

1 hour ago, thomas said:

That puts Rivaldo down to 6 though but i could sort that with a Brazilian manager, if would give me 10 chem on all but my front 3 who would be 7's might try it and see if makes any difference.

Could try this and then just sub Sancho for Suarez? 

Screenshot_20210204_125417_com.huawei.android.launcher.jpg

2 hours ago, thomas said:

f**k I'm getting old. Thought Rivaldo was CF when I was on my phone! 

1 hour ago, Dave said:

Could try this and then just sub Sancho for Suarez? 

Screenshot_20210204_125417_com.huawei.android.launcher.jpg

I have though about using Sancho to get the chem up but I've never bothered with switching things straight from kick off in the past, guess it might be time to start.

86672643-BEA3-4970-B9EA-921362AD28A9.thumb.jpeg.94173e5f4dcc70fe406e268351d05418.jpeg

Club is absolutely rinsed now. Down to 10k but have some fodder and plenty silvers/consumables I could sell to get my coins back up. The aforementioned position change would be a CAM>CM for Kante which will get him up to 8 chemistry and then the team is set.

Comfortably sitting around 1800 skill rating in division 2 these days and have the weekend off so I might give the weekend league a full crack just for the sake of it.

7 minutes ago, robosaintee said:

You son of a bitch.

Still needing a west brom silver but have given up trying to snipe them! Just need them to add the new signing at cdm which is a gold card!

Those 2 were desperately needed. I then just picked up the silver LB for a cool 11k ( 😂)  to slot in at CB to get the chemistry.  I knew the more CSL, Liga MX, Saudi and MLS teams I did the better chance I’d have of getting on. Both tradeable as well. I’ll definitely be holding on to any more packed West Brom players in the future, but yeah they have a couple of new gold signings in Maitland Niles and Yokuzlu which will make it a lot cheaper to complete. 

Managed to pack this guy with my Rivals rewards this week. Also got Benzema tradeable from Marquee Matchups.

Been grinding Belgian and Championship SBCs and got West Brom O'Shea who sold for 18k in seconds. Also got the CB but he is untradeable. Not sure I want to do the expensive league SBCs so will stick with grinding the cheaper ones.Screenshot_2021-02-05-19-52-12-151_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpg

After seeing the chat in here of sliver WBA players going for 18k I thought I'd see if the silver pack method was a thing, turns out it probably isn't. Still plugging away at the BPM and I'm just short of being a millionaire again with some tradeable assets, thought they are in my main squad so very unlikely to be punted.