FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

13 hours ago, the_bully_wee said:

It's still awful for me, despite my connection on everything else being flawless and my internet being stable and running at a good speed - it's been exclusive to FIFA and is continuing tonight. I'll come back and upload a clip of how bad it is, because it really is a spectacle to behold. I've never had any issues connection-wise with FIFA before now, other than the usual input delay on busy servers. Spending at least a third of every game now with the connection symbols flashing up red at the top of the screen, which is resulting in a lot of unusual losses. 

As Gary said, I've not seen anything like that. No clue why it would be that extreme either, that's way past normal lag. Of every game of Fifa is like that I would try messing about with your settings first, then probably uninstall and reinstall the game (as much as that's a pain).

Otherwise, try posting on the Fifa forum. They're not brilliant but someone might have some idea.

2 hours ago, thomas said:

I'd recommend upgrading Kimmich to his latest TOW, he's a delight.

He's absolutely superb!

Considering Lahm or Ballack for Pogba but not sure how much of an upgrade it'd be.

Or 86 Gullit...

Edited by Iminavest

1 hour ago, mrpaddyx said:

On the brightside there was only 1 duplicate!!!

😂

Having now opened pretty much every objective 100 or 125k pack going I can say with all honesty that I haven’t had a single walkout out of any of them. That’s verging on a million coins worth of packs and not a single walkout. Embarrassing.

On a brighter note though, flashback CR7 is absolutely cracked. Great card.

Edited by Sauzee#4

I’m stopping at 11 this weekend. I too can confirm Ronaldo is worth the coins (or simply grind by the amount of cards everyone should have in their club)

Play him striker with a finisher and it’s happy days. Weak foot doesn’t matter, already thundered a few home with him on his left foot. 

But overall just not enjoyed the gameplay this weekend, fannying around with formations hasn’t helped as well and I’ll moved back to my tried and tested 4231 (balanced though, not drop back) and won my final 2 matches with ease. Garrincha even on 7 chem is good on the wing. 

Spent most of the weekend in the menus! 6-0 in champs but heeding.

Done the mid icon pack and got trezeguet and the base or mid and got base van der sar. Dreadful!

Two days I've been trying to snipe a west brom silver and no luck. Fucking packed two right backs but I'm needing a cb, midfielder or striker. Pain in the arse. Managed to snipe one cb but forgot to change the filter and it was the one I already have!

Ran riot in the games I did play. All bar one of my midfield and strikers have 5 star skills. Some laugh.

11 minutes ago, robosaintee said:

Done the mid icon pack and got trezeguet and the base or mid and got base van der sar. Dreadful!

Two days I've been trying to snipe a west brom silver and no luck. Fucking packed two right backs but I'm needing a cb, midfielder or striker. Pain in the arse. Managed to snipe one cb but forgot to change the filter and it was the one I already have!

Ran riot in the games I did play. All bar one of my midfield and strikers have 5 star skills. Some laugh.

I sniped a couple last night, striker and CB. Only spent maybe 10 mins which was good. Still can’t complete them though. Need another midfielder striker and CB. 18k Max bin as well which is just mental. 😭

1 hour ago, robosaintee said:

I got a Silver West Brom player in my Squad Battles rewards, it was sold before I could even leave the selling screen.

Just had someone pause and quit because they got a red card giving away a penalty as others have. He'd already got a previous red for hacking me down when I went through, but I hit the bar with the free kick, and another yellow for the same in a wide position.

He then had the cheek to say it was my fault because I didn't quit when he went 1-0 up with his only chance of the game. Fifa really brings out the worst in people.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

Friendlies mode now completely ruined with that loan Messi everywhere. Genuinely think I've conceded 20 goals to him tonight just cutting it back from the touchline dodging every tackle, absolutely unplayable. 

So fed up of playing this game, I just feel miserable every time I load it up. Shite gameplay, shite content.