FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

I seen people were getting gold cards so decided to go on and open mine thinking it's basically free gold cards as they'll compensate later ...

Of course I got the proper red picks, and all the fucking dire ones.
Screenshot_20210128-094534.thumb.jpg.0fcd7cbb56c6a406c3fe0e8c98b5984a.jpg

Meanwhile Bateson on twitch gets this pick...
20210128_094046.jpg.37b012bd9f49005e10ae4a5d3f965cc1.jpg
But EA have absolutely no influence on that, nope, absolutely not.

Been putting untradables into upgrades. Been at it for two hours 😅

I opened 43 mega packs without a walk out to show how bad the pack weight is!

That's my sixth walkout. Also got veratti, di Maria, Emerson, IF Pope and a blue burki so far.

Edited by robosaintee

1 hour ago, Wardy said:

Well......I’m waiting. 😂😂

153 packs, 17 walk outs, numerous boards, 85k coins in quick sell players, a trade pile of around 80 rare players to sell (82+) and exactly 0 team of the year players.

The best pick was probably Kante, who still sells for over 200k, and will fit in my team nicely if I prefer him to Pogba.

Edited by mrpaddyx

I've called it a night. Spent a ridiculous amount of time in front of fifa tonight. Still got 70 odd packs in the store. 60 of them are my best ones!

I've managed to do that dybala card and probably 50 or so upgrades and loads of league sbcs by not discarding a single duplicate. Takes forever like!

6 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Took at least 30 upgrades but finally got this beauty to add to TOTY Neuer and Moments Boateng.

Still got some packs for tomorrow too.

PS_App_20210129_125625.jpeg

Love how you say thirty upgrades like it was a chore 😂

I must be pushing 100 and nothing 😂

Edited by Sauzee#4

35 minutes ago, blueone said:

Haven't played FIFA for a few years but thinking I might give it a go for £20 with the price drops on the PS store. Is the £7 extra worth paying to get the Ultimate edition?

From HUKD:

1685756502_Screenshot2021-01-29073417.thumb.jpg.231f22938a10c6fbd908aab730ec5022.jpg

The main advantage of the Ultimate edition is that you get to play the game a bit earlier than everyone else (not relevent now) and you get 2 gold packs every week for 20 weeks, which to be honest are amongst the worst packs you can get. You also get some loan players and special kits but even for £7 I'd probably just go for the standard edition at this stage of the game cycle.

Edited by mrpaddyx

image.png.7250be132d3b72ba78b15d45a7ba37dd.png

I got him!!

Now, how to play.. I like the look of this XI, but not sure how to go in-game - its going to be balls to the wall attacking, that's for sure

image.png.7c49e19712950eeed7669709c0027576.png

In-Game;

Spoiler

image.png.e0d68bbb24dab5764d86b2c78b24f846.png

Thinking set Hazard to get forward and Koeman to stay back, and just Kevin Keegan the shit out of teams. We might lose, but we're scoring goals this weekend. 

No desire to play WL yet so decided to use my last three swaps tokens on the 85+ 5 player pack. 86 TOTW Maddison, 88 Kante, 88 Koulibaly (duplicate), 85 Thiago Silva and 85 Eriksen.

No chance of me pulling a TOTY so I suppose it's the best I could have hoped for. Mbappe is my #1 target and then will look for a replacement to Mollet. And if any LBs come up I can swap Sinkgraven as not completely taken by him so far.

Screenshot_20210129_101949_com.futbin.jpg

I wish I could get a TOTY in 30 upgrades. I've probably done about 300 and barely got a walkout. 

I did manage to complete the league SBC again because of it (obv having to snipe West Brom players again) but unfortunately didn't get a single walkout in the pack so wasn't worth it this time.

Done another base or mid .. Guardiola

💩

Red picks fixed. Got Pope and Marcelo CB.

Did a massive grind of SBCs last night came away with: 

Auba duplicate untradeable (Libertadores grind) 

Sancho (standard Bundesliga upgrade 3 pack) 

David Silva (some mixed players pack )

Alisson (for the FIFTH time this year 😂) (libertadores grind) 

Godin (Serie A 3 pack upgrade pack) 

Selling everything that’s tradeable unless it’s a league SBCim currently going through. Up to 440k so made roughly 100k with rewards (in form Atalanta CB, sudamericana special 10k discard, witsel all pulled from rewards) 

Have fodder for another base/ mid icon so I’ll submit that tonight but after 6pm in case they drop something massive SBC wise. 

I’ll get to Suarez eventually. Even if I don’t get him not the end of the world. Gonna change it up in champs this weekend and go with this team...

B0687EEF-D825-4BF8-AFFC-904CE9ED9573.png