FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

I actually packed one 😮

Just randomly opened a couple of my stacked packs, as I've opened 3-5 per day bit still have a pile stacked for later in the week.

The pack actually opened with 76 UCL Bruma showing as the face card ffs.

I don't really have any Bundesliga players so will hammer the upgrades and see what I can get. Would be a shame not to use a first owner TOTY, even if it is just a tradeable keeper. 

Screenshot_20210127-003926_Companion.jpg

7 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

I actually packed one 😮

Just randomly opened a couple of my stacked packs, as I've opened 3-5 per day bit still have a pile stacked for later in the week.

I don't really have any Bundesliga players so will hammer the upgrades and see what I can get. Would be a shame not to use a first owner TOTY, even if it is just a tradeable keeper. 

4 keepers I see there. Canny get away from them man. I’m gonna start chucking all them into the upgrades. Just to get them all back. Pack weight for keepers is an actual joke. Was the same last year. 

7 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

I actually packed one 😮

Go and do the Boateng SBC immediately. 

11 minutes ago, robosaintee said:

Go and do the Boateng SBC immediately. 

I will definitely do it, though I'm waiting until I open the rest of my packs so I can chuck all my duplicates into it.

I'd actually forgotten about a couple of the objective cards from Bundesliga. I already have Sinkgraven for a decent leftback and, I actually prefer even Sane's gold card at LM over POTM Bamba who I have been using.

Made a rough concept to work to. I've got no plans on actually using Kramaric as he's too slow and just not very good. It's a start though.

Screenshot_20210127-085111_Companion.jpg

Edited by Jaggy Snake

8 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Of course it did 😂 shambles from EA as per. I hate how UCL and Conembol cards are shown on the face. It should always show the highest rated card in the pack regardless of promo IMO. 

53 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

I will definitely do it, though I'm waiting until I open the rest of my packs so I can chuck all my duplicates into it.

I'd actually forgotten about a couple of the objective cards from Bundesliga. I already have Sinkgraven for a decent leftback and, I actually prefer even Sane's gold card at LM over POTM Bamba who I have been using.

Made a rough concept to work to. I've got no plans on actually using Kramaric as he's too slow and just not very good. It's a start though.

123 goals in 127 games for me. Finesse shots are ridiculous, anywhere in the box or just outside it and keepers struggle. He's not very quick so not meta, but I've loved him.

15 minutes ago, Dave said:

Of course it did 😂 shambles from EA as per. I hate how UCL and Conembol cards are shown on the face. It should always show the highest rated card in the pack regardless of promo IMO. 

I packed Baresi and it was some 76 Conmebol jobber that showed up. What a rollercoaster that was

4 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

I played a draft last night and got a Europa League Moussa Diaby. He felt incredibly good in game, I'd have a look at him Vs Sane.

3 minutes ago, #Gary said:

I played a draft last night and got a Europa League Moussa Diaby. He felt incredibly good in game, I'd have a look at him Vs Sane.

Good to know. I had looked at him on Futbin as he's pretty cheap so if I can get a few coins together I'd like to try him and Headliner Upamecano.

3 hours ago, deej said:

123 goals in 127 games for me. Finesse shots are ridiculous, anywhere in the box or just outside it and keepers struggle. He's not very quick so not meta, but I've loved him.

I'll probably try him again and see how it goes. So far I've only used him in pretty poor teams for objectives so I've struggled to get him into good positions.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

4 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Another option is to bring Kramaric back to midfield and go for that UEL Bebou card up front. Strong link to Kramaric too for chemistry.

7 hours ago, Wardy said:

Does anyone get kicked out of FUT a lot this year and asked to verify? I know I can work the menus quite fast but it’s been happened loads recently. 

Been kicked out a lot on the app, always when listing a player for transfer.

Completed the Suarez challenge over 2 nights, only used him in two games but looks like he's take POM Haalands spot in the team.

I seen people were getting gold cards so decided to go on and open mine thinking it's basically free gold cards as they'll compensate later ...

Of course I got the proper red picks, and all the fucking dire ones.

Screenshot_20210128-094534.thumb.jpg.0fcd7cbb56c6a406c3fe0e8c98b5984a.jpg

Meanwhile Bateson on twitch gets this pick...

20210128_094046.jpg.37b012bd9f49005e10ae4a5d3f965cc1.jpg