FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

I’ve went from having nothing saved yesterday morning to 32 packs and the 84+ pick. Club is baron again. Common gold trading and selling off all my tradable non league SBC silvers just to keep my coin balance topped up. 

I had kept all my CSL bronzes and was able to complete the full league SBC for about 5k liquid coins (mostly due to some of the requirements) a prime gold players for completing is sad though and of course Untradable. 

I jumped on to FUT Champs to win one game this morning to get the last swap player and claim the 2x Ultimate Packs. I also ground my way to the Ultimate Pack for 200 rare squad battle wins this week. 

Cant imagine how bad drop rates will be in the next few days, and by that I mean even for 85/86ish rated players let alone TOTY players.

I've got about 75 packs all in now but most of them are 81/82+ player upgrade packs. Wont be opening them until the whole TOTY team is in packs anyway.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

I played some rivals last night to try boost my score before playing WL and shouldn't have bothered. I lost all 4 games and got relegated to Div 6  for the first time in months. On the brightside I have around 130 packs or so to open for TOTY which won't get me a TOTY player.

Playing some rivals just now to get points on the board before champs and my word division two is just god squad after god squad. Half of them are playing with eight men twenty yards from their own goal. It’s embarrassing.

In five games I’ve won four and drawn one though so either I am actually improving at this game or division two is actually just full of diddies.

Feel sorry for anyone that didn’t complete this guy. An absolute hero amongst men and god help anyone if he gets a winter upgrade and it ends up boosting this card.

E0A356D7-899D-43C6-BD39-641C1E8B7FFA.thumb.jpeg.21c0123bd85be0fc3ea7ec611a5928e2.jpeg

Honestly don’t know how some of you guys have saved all those packs. I’m struggling not to just open them the now and there’s only 32 there. 😂 I don’t think they’ll all be in packs tonight. Never know though! 

26 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Honestly don’t know how some of you guys have saved all those packs. I’m struggling not to just open them the now and there’s only 32 there. 😂 I don’t think they’ll all be in packs tonight. Never know though! 

I've only got 23, 6 are 82+ from the last couple of days, yesterdays WL rewards (took coins from Rivals) and a few 2x Rare Players packs from objectives/seasons. 

Only one I have any hope for is my Icon Swaps 5x 85+ that I've saved

40 minutes ago, Wardy said:

I've never managed to keep packs but have got roughly 70 sitting there of various kinds, I saved them as I didn't feel there was much I could add to my team.

And another standard move from EA.  Because why put all your cards out at once when you can milk it over a longer period?  I know they've done this before with TOTY, but still.

Any idea on when everything is in?  It used to be just a few days, but knowing EA's new penchant it'll be a week for each of them.  

Just now, forameus said:

And another standard move from EA.  Because why put all your cards out at once when you can milk it over a longer period?  I know they've done this before with TOTY, but still.

Any idea on when everything is in?  It used to be just a few days, but knowing EA's new penchant it'll be a week for each of them.  

Attackers are in packs until Sunday. So that would make Midfielders from then until Tuesday, and Defenders to Thursday. 

They could even hold off with the 12th man (presumably Messi or Neymar) for another day beyond that but it'll be Thursday or next Friday I'd guess for everything to be in packs.

The thought of sitting on that meagre pile of packs and extending the misery was too much, and attackers are the most fun anyway, so ripped through them.

Small pile of decent fodder and Neymar. Ordinarily that'd be brilliant, but....meh. last year I would have put together a fairly decent hybrid Ligue 1 team to play some games, but EA have made everything a fucking chore. Every method of playing involves scratching and clawing with one of the worst communities in gaming, often for the sort of numbers of hours I'd put into a job that actually pays me.

For me -and this is no slight on people that actually enjoy the game, fire in guys - but it's little more than a part-to-full time job. EA have made it that way deliberately, and it's a massive waste of what used to be an enjoyable game.

It seems that that annoying 'kick the ball away and run to the side' move had replaced stepovers. Both games today have been against folk totally abusing it, and my defenders completely shit themselves and jump out the way.  

1 hour ago, deej said:

It seems that that annoying 'kick the ball away and run to the side' move had replaced stepovers. Both games today have been against folk totally abusing it, and my defenders completely shit themselves and jump out the way.  

Aye the bridge. Because I use custom controls I actually can’t perform it, it’s so dumb. 

I've got 150ish saved packs but waiting another week for the full team to be in packs.

I know fine well I won't get one like but worth a go. It has been really boring not opening packs though!

I opened my three 82+ attackers packs last night and got dzecko, higuain and munian. Hopefully not a sign of things to come when  I eventually get to open these fucking packs. 😅

Cannae wait to open the 25 x 83 or higher pack!

Edited by robosaintee

One win away from the 300 friendlies wins, couple of big packs from that. Also quite close to finishing the goal & assist mastery challenges for a few more. Will try and save those until the whole TOTY is out but it's going to be very tempting to open them sooner.

Edit: update on the saved packs I opened yesterday, obviously no TOTY pulled but got a decent amount of fodder. Kane, Walker, Godin, Giminez, Sommer, couple of 84 TOTW and a few 83s. Did the Kurzawa SBC to get rid of some duplicates, hoping for some upgrade SBCs at some point this week.

Edited by Dave