FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

15 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

Quality match making by EA as I lose my first WL game 10-3 to a god squad. Currently 2-2 , late Sunday night beckons again. 

I really don't play enough Fifa to compete in these WL games. Only have four or five games left, and currently have three wins to my name. 

Can't be arsed doing all the SBC

49 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Someone has absolutely fucked it 😂

Screenshot_20210116-184325_Companion.jpg

It's just someone transferring or buying coins. If you do it below BIN value it apparently helps to avoid getting caught.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

5 hours ago, Wardy said:

How are you filling your club up with players? Are you just buying the SBCs outrig through coins from playing the game?

I'm getting to the point now where I'm running out of players again but aye, if I'm doing an sbc and am missing a player or 2 I'll just by them off the market.

Generally been fine. This is the first week I've not managed to do marquee mstchups with shite from the club.

Been opening packs with one rare to keep some gold players in the club too. 

The rewards for Gold 2 from Gold 3 aren’t worth it in my opinion. Rare mega packs are filled with so much worthless pish that your just as well getting a couple of normal mega packs instead. You actually get more players as rewards than Gold 2 but 15k less coins (which can be made very very easily on this game) it really isint worth going more than 14 (apart from this weekend with the extra player picks) 

The jump in rewards from Gold 2 to Gold 1 though is massive. 

Its the same with rivals rewards. Division 3 rank 1 gets you one rare electrum and 2 rare mega packs but Division 4 rank 1 you get a Rare players pack, a Prime gold and a Mega pack. All gold compared to some silvers for Division 3. I don’t get it.

On my third cycle of the UCL league SBC and apart from the obvious keepers I’ve packed the following.

Ter Stegen: Tradable

Ricardo Pereira: Tradable

Jordi Alba: Tradable

Sterling: Tradable

Busquets: Tradable

Varane: Untradable. 

Unreal luck with this SBC. 

17/10 for me. Had to go for the weekend objectives & ended up with 2 x 81's, won't be sucked in by the shite again. 3rd week in a row i have played a player with a team called Finding Timo, with a Celtic badge, anyone on here? Sorry dude, but can I play you every game? Stop playing like the AI & get some tempo in your game.

Just one more segment to get Bruno, but it ain't going to be easy, my club is dry of any players to do any player picks & i grudge paying 800 coins for common golds. I have about 800 contracts to sell at 200 coins a pop, could take a while to punt them lol.

7 minutes ago, Wardy said:

On my third cycle of the UCL league SBC and apart from the obvious keepers I’ve packed the following.

Ter Stegen: Tradable

Ricardo Pereira: Tradable

Jordi Alba: Tradable

Sterling: Tradable

Busquets: Tradable

Varane: Untradable. 

Unreal luck with this SBC. 

Might give this a go.