FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

Carrasco is the only decent red pick I've had and I think I've played all but one weekend league.

Hinteregger and Danilo this week.

Just opened packs as only made rank 3 rivals this week .. can't see a TOTY coming out of one of those packs. Not a single walkout in 11 packs... again.

9 minutes ago, #Gary said:

Carrasco is the only decent red pick I've had and I think I've played all but one weekend league.

Hinteregger and Danilo this week.

Just opened packs as only made rank 3 rivals this week .. can't see a TOTY coming out of one of those packs. Not a single walkout in 11 packs... again.

f**k that. 

I've only played 4, G3 every time, and packed 84 El Arabi as my highest rated, and 79 David Marshall as the only one I'll likely use. 

On another note, I used loan Maradona and Torres in my last win at the weekend, and feeling guilty thought I would explain to my opponent. The guilt was short lived. 

For what it’s worth, I was 4-0 up before half time, the two loans scored the third and fourth. 

9BC4DD2C-D7DB-4D8E-A425-157BE972951C.jpeg

12 minutes ago, deej said:

On another note, I used loan Maradona and Torres in my last win at the weekend, and feeling guilty thought I would explain to my opponent. The guilt was short lived. 

For what it’s worth, I was 4-0 up before half time, the two loans scored the third and fourth. 

9BC4DD2C-D7DB-4D8E-A425-157BE972951C.jpeg

😂

I played a boy in silver stars last night having already completed this week’s and just wanting goals etc to the milestones. He went 1-0 up and paused trying to get me to quit. In the 86th minutes he was 5-4 up and decided to use three pauses in a row. Apparently it’s now toxic to actually want to play the game

F43F44DC-B57F-49FD-ABD9-594CFB9810F7.thumb.jpeg.13d50441aa3412319ea1aab3f4ff7009.jpeg

Unquestionably a little bitch

Honestly don’t know how you’s have the time to message these wee b*****ds. 😂😂😂 see when people like immediately pause at the start of the game but then end up not making any subs or that? Are they probably trying to message me? 🤔😂

22 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Honestly don’t know how you’s have the time to message these wee b*****ds. 😂😂😂 see when people like immediately pause at the start of the game but then end up not making any subs or that? Are they probably trying to message me? 🤔😂

I had a minute and a half of spare time to send him the first one 😂

In answer to your question, they could well be. That or on the phone 😂

Edited by Sauzee#4

4 hours ago, Wardy said:

They really should re-think the player picks, or even if they just gave us I dono a double 86+ upgrade untradeable  instead. 

But like with everything else EA do that's shit, people give them absolutely no incentive to do so.  I've never understood the people that constantly put themselves through the WL regularly considering what's likely to be their reward.  I completely get from a customer stand-point that they are absolutely shite, but from EA's perspective there's not a chance they'll do anything more than the bare minimum when they've no real reason to.

26 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Likely so.  I never got as many as other people seem to, but you get the pause, then a few seconds later "x has added you to a chat", then it's here we fucking go time.

From there it's a mix of a few possibilities.  Opening message can either be long-winded and fawning, very short and abrupt, or somewhere in between, but the conclusion is always the same.  Frothy fucking rage when I tell them no thanks.  Every time.  Last one even reported me (and I got a warning) for calling him tragic.  

4 hours ago, TrebleTwenty said:

You could give me that youtubber Baeston 930'000 fifa points he has stored on his account & it would still not be enough to make me to the Tav SBC 

36 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I have completed Tavernier. Feel dirty. Very dirty.

I have mixed feeling on doing that SBC. Last year I didn't do the Kent one and missed out on one of the most OP players in the game. I've already got Kleiber and Bellerin so I don't really need another right back (and Robben, Headlinder Mahrez and and Van Bergen for an attacking threat on the right side) but still it looks so good ha ha

15 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

I have mixed feeling on doing that SBC. Last year I didn't do the Kent one and missed out on one of the most OP players in the game. I've already got Kleiber and Bellerin so I don't really need another right back (and Robben, Headlinder Mahrez and and Van Bergen for an attacking threat on the right side) but still it looks so good ha ha

I did the Kent sbc

...and took Forrest 🥴

I've done Tavernier but can't get him in my first team just now.

Packed tradable Kante yesterday and was tempted to sell but he fits my team so I'll give him a run in the weekend league before deciding. 

If I hadn't stupidly wasted coins on upgrades when I was bored of the game I'd have been able to buy Mbappe ages ago who would have been perfect in my team.

Screenshot_20210115-103056_Companion~2.jpg

Edited by Jaggy Snake

23 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

I've done Tavernier but can't get him in my first team just now.

Packed tradable Kante yesterday and was tempted to sell but he fits my team so I'll give him a run in the weekend league before deciding. 

If I hadn't stupidly wasted coins on upgrades when I was bored of the game I'd have been able to buy Mbappe ages ago who would have been perfect in my team.

Screenshot_20210115-103056_Companion~2.jpg

I envisage you’ll be keeping Kante. He’s a monster.