FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

Yeah I’ve had IF Tierney, Busquets, Werner, Gulasci, Rodri and Godin so far. Plenty 80/81s as well though. Easy to build and pretty cheap. Grinding the bronze into silver into the gold upgrade is time consuming but I’m rattling through. Completed Libertadores and Sudamericana. Packed a West Brom silver untradeable so only need 4 more players to complete the PL SBC and then I’ll go and try and get it done again. Only 5 more wins for a 100k pack in rivals as well so hopefully get that done before TOTY.

Ive not saved any packs this year. I saved quite a bit for TOTY last year and got nothing. So I’ll just keep my coins and grow them and buy one instead. 

This is looking like the 11 players who will be in it. It’s exactly who I chose. 😂

69ED4A94-BC3D-47E6-81C9-B41ECD98322D.png

FC6DCCC8-C8F9-41E5-B2F0-2DC87D2C96DF.png

Edited by Wardy

14 hours ago, deej said:

Agreed. Got Varane from one the other day, then packed him again this morning.. both untradeable though. 

I've got a PL and a Bundesliga team, but not sure how to shoehorn him in. 

I only got him again last night, now got 2x Varane waiting for me in quick sell recovery. Think I'll use one to get Robben, but waiting for Thursday packs to see if I can do it without buying anyone.

Think I might buy this French LB (I refuse to buy Mendy) and set up with this XI for 100 chem;

image.png.ae8efb7f2e85bbbefbe1226f8012928a.png

And then move to this in game;

image.png.fb8bd191aa42a2ab3df749321e78af14.png

I mean, packing Varane 3x in a few days is telling me to use him isn't it?

Has anyone used that Hassane Kamara? Comparing him to Mendy on Futbin he is slightly better stat wise, and 37k where Mendy is 31k

So I did a stupid thing and submitted an ICON swap player into an SBC. I was sure EA had made a mistake but contacted there customer web support and they said i'd put it into an Marquee Matchup SBC. Lesson learned, don't do SBC's at 3 in the morning!

I can only get 17 now so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them, probably just get some of the packs.

10 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

So I did a stupid thing and submitted an ICON swap player into an SBC. I was sure EA had made a mistake but contacted there customer web support and they said i'd put it into an Marquee Matchup SBC. Lesson learned, don't do SBC's at 3 in the morning!

I can only get 17 now so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them, probably just get some of the packs.

I’d be doing the base icon pick personally

Showdown McTominay straight into the Scottish squad. 300k or so short of Mid Dalglish, then to add IF Tierney and Tavernier. Could do with a few more special cards tbh, usually Super John McGinn has one by now

image.thumb.png.1beb1dbd0cf6802e4fb0c59348417bda.png

Is there any kind of 'idiots guide' to SBCs? 

This is the first year I've gotten into FIFA in ages, and particularly FUT, and I'm not sure if its just because I'm a bit shit but I've no idea how people are able to easily build the 85+ rated squads to trade for the rewards etc. 

1 hour ago, deej said:

Showdown McTominay straight into the Scottish squad. 300k or so short of Mid Dalglish, then to add IF Tierney and Tavernier. Could do with a few more special cards tbh, usually Super John McGinn has one by now

image.thumb.png.1beb1dbd0cf6802e4fb0c59348417bda.png

Tavernier is English? 🤨😂

1 hour ago, Duffy_ said:

This is the first year I've gotten into FIFA in ages, and particularly FUT, and I'm not sure if its just because I'm a bit shit but I've no idea how people are able to easily build the 85+ rated squads to trade for the rewards etc. 

As I recall there are websites where people literally post up the most cost efficient way to complete them, I've used them previously as I'm also shit and can't do them, they're not worth the time for me. 

4 hours ago, Duffy_ said:

Futbin is a good resource for this type of thing. On a very basic level folk rate the current SBCs (Thumbs up or down) and that can give a good idea whether its worth doing and offers other options which help with the game.

5 hours ago, Brother Grimm said:

So I've got a Hinterigger headliner, but he has a new IF today, does that mean he will be upgraded?

Edit - the answer is yes, he's not 86 so 1 point ahead of the current IF.

And if his team win 4 games in a row he becomes 2 points ahead of his highest IF, 8 games 3 points ahead etc

One of the higher rated ones but not of much use gameplay wise. It was the same when I got 86 Morata. My picks haven’t been like really crap this year, red son being my best, red Bamba 84 also a decent pull. Tavernier too actually. 

I just opened my packs as I can’t be arsed saving them. Jordan Henderson and Ricardo Periera the highlights. Always just get the same players over and over. Especially goalkeepers. I’m considering putting every lower rated rare keeper into the 81+ plus. But you know EA would just give me a fucking 83 Muslera back. The p***ks.

Only takes one pack to get a TOTY.  50k packs with a libertadores face card happens nearly every time for me, anyone else? If I opened them at TOTY it would just lead to even more pain and disappointment, so I’ll just open the packs I get during the time and that will be it. 😂

5F763586-51D3-49C5-8F8A-9F4873C7350E.png

Edited by Wardy

1 hour ago, robosaintee said:

That is absolutely stinky. Gold 3 was it? Well worth the time and effort for 14 wins, imo.

It was yeah. I went in with 0 expectations, but even then I was disappointed. I'm going to play again this weekend as 4 more wins gives me the third icon swaps token for the 5x 85+ pack, but may stop at 11. Whatever I stop at I'll get f**k all anyway, all about the coins towards Sir Kenny