FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

Just went for it and did the base or mid icon.

Mid Alan Shearer. 🤪

I love this game. Still have 990k so will get to over 1m again with rewards and BPM so just need to keep building for TOTY. 

Edit he went straight into the England squad for the icon token and basically won me the token by himself. 😂 plenty of rage quits still even with the game limit. Only played 9 and that’s the English token done. 

Edited by Wardy

Played a guy for the One Nation Icon swap objectives, with the User name WATP1690. He scored early and paused on my behalf. Now normally i would quit but decided against it. He was clearly better than me and was 4-0 at half time with him pausing after each goal. I wasn’t fussy and decided to play on. I scored early in the 2nd half and he received a red card too. 4-4 at full time. He quit when i went 6-4 up in ET. GIRFUY.

22 minutes ago, Hamish's Passenger said:

Played a guy for the One Nation Icon swap objectives, with the User name WATP1690. He scored early and paused on my behalf. Now normally i would quit but decided against it. He was clearly better than me and was 4-0 at half time with him pausing after each goal. I wasn’t fussy and decided to play on. I scored early in the 2nd half and he received a red card too. 4-4 at full time. He quit when i went 6-4 up in ET. GIRFUY.

Surprised he never quit at 4-4 to be honest. Had a guy pause for me when he went 1-0 up. I equalised and he quit. Great. 😂 

For the 60 game limit ones I won’t do golden goal. For my last English win I went 1-0 down to this horrendous player. Quickly smashed in 3 goals and he quit. If I had quit it’s a game out of the 60 lost, and the way the game goes sometimes it could have been 4/5 games before I won again. The no game limit ones I’ll maybe quit a bit more, but for the league ones you need the goals and assists so I probably won’t. I get the point In Golden goal, but at the same time I’ll 90% carry on if I feel I’ve got a chance in the game. 

Used a silver, first owner French team and got 3 of the squad battles tokens done in 6 games.

Bought a full liga nos ucl team last night and done two out of six. Will do the last four tonight and recoup most of the 60 odd thousand it cost to buy the players. Would rather lose all those coins than play an extra six games of squad battles! 

Then just need 8 more wins in WL to get the base icon pack.

26 minutes ago, Empty It said:

I appear to be the only one doing golden goal on one nation today, bunch of c***s.

I won't even let my 10 year old son beat me at Fifa so I'm not going to roll over for a bunch on strangers online ha ha

2 hours ago, Wardy said:

I’ll hopefully get all the tokens and just go with the packs. Already have Vidic and not fussed with Hagi. Will save the packs for TOTY. 

Same. Three pack rewards saved for TOTY and a base icon pack with the last 8 tokens.

4 minutes ago, robosaintee said:

Same. Three pack rewards saved for TOTY and a base icon pack with the last 8 tokens.

I did the base icon with the first lot and got Socrates. Cannavaro, Vidic and Shearer. I mean it’s not THAT bad. It’s just not very exciting. 😂 compared to last year (I didn’t do any base icon SBCs or tokens) where I had Nesta, Van der Sar(both from the swaps) then mid Dalglish and prime Roberto Carlos. By the end I Had like Blanc and stuff but by that point I wasn’t playing any games. 

Well after initially being a bit concerned at the game limit, I’ve managed all 14 wins for the one nation icon tokens in a total of 18 matches. All of my 7 wins for Brazilian squad were golden goal after me scoring within the first 5 in game minutes. Took me about half an hour. It’s mental. 😂

PL icon swap token completed now, and nice to see that EA still hadn’t patched the goals for La Liga as well, so it shaves a few games off completing that one tonight. 😂 then after that it’s just 6 wins with the UCL offline and that’s it done.

Found myself playing the game a lot more in this Fifa rather than playing the game in the menus. Menu content absolutely honking on this Fifa. 

Loving tonight's showdown objective cards. A massive get it up you to the people hogging all the Dumfries special cards and trying to force EA to increase the price range. Usually I have enough patience that I'll eventually snipe something but I found it impossible to get a Dumfries rulebreaker to use my Robben on full chem. 

2 minutes ago, #Gary said:

Loving tonight's showdown objective cards. A massive get it up you to the people hogging all the Dumfries special cards and trying to force EA to increase the price range. Usually I have enough patience that I'll eventually snipe something but I found it impossible to get a Dumfries rulebreaker to use my Robben on full chem. 

I bought a Dumfries Rulebreaker for 39k to help with the Van Bergen objective. When I went to sell him after I completed it and his price range had dropped to 32k and was extinct. If they had just kept the cap at the previous level I would have sold him straight away.