FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

According to the season 2 objectives I've played 15 games of Rivals in the last 6 weeks. Absolutely not missed the sweatiness of it, and don't even really feel like I have missed out on packs or rewards as I've got plenty of SBCs done as well as player objectives. Still get wankers in Friendlies but nowhere near as bad.

I'll play weekend league once at TOTY (if that ever comes out?) and will consider doing it in the summer if the rewards are good. Not wasting any unnecessary time in this game when it barely deserves what I currently waste on it.

23 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Knew it was coming. Squad battles is extremely tedious as well but least it’s manageable because you aren’t relying on folk being sweaty c***s.

Headliners just seems like a massive f**k you to anyone who’s done a player of the month sbc too

24 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Headliners just seems like a massive f**k you to anyone who’s done a player of the month sbc too

Yup I was contemplating doing the Joao Felix SBC but I’ll not bother now. I’ve got a first owner UCL squad so I can combine 2 tokens with just 6 wins and also a full Liga nos silver squad so that’s another 2 tokens for 6 wins. So that’s a bonus I guess. 

I’m not going to bother with icon swaps this time I don’t think. May change my mind and work towards the 25x 83+ pack, but I just feel indifferent towards it.

Completed Cunha tonight. The biggest hassle was having to score the outside of the box goal in a win. Absolute nightmare giving autoblocks are still very much present.

I got 3 tokens yesterday and pretty much all were golden goal (well, when I scored first anyway).

Ps compare the 83 Duncan season objective card with baby/mid Essien and IF Kante... You'll be amazed.

Edited by #Gary

I will never understand how the trading works in this. Was trading a bronze common today picking him up at 1-2 thousand and punting for 3-4 thousand in the space of 4 hours i can't sell the last couple i have left for 200.

Self admittedly I am pretty piss at this game, but for the first time I qualified for the FUT Champions Weekend thing. Played around 15 games, and I have had my arse handed to me in at least 12. 

My team is very basic, got not TOTW or Icon cards etc. Assuming I should start doing all these challenges to get these types of players? 

6 hours ago, thomas said:

I will never understand how the trading works in this. Was trading a bronze common today picking him up at 1-2 thousand and punting for 3-4 thousand in the space of 4 hours i can't sell the last couple i have left for 200.

Folk will have been using him in an SBC, for which the 'cheapest' solution on Futbin would have included him. Happens all the time, people exploit the Futbin mechanics and price fix virtually non-existent cards which show up as minimum price. The fall of the card's price will have been down to another solution becoming cheaper.

6 hours ago, UAE1929 said:

Self admittedly I am pretty piss at this game, but for the first time I qualified for the FUT Champions Weekend thing. Played around 15 games, and I have had my arse handed to me in at least 12. 

My team is very basic, got not TOTW or Icon cards etc. Assuming I should start doing all these challenges to get these types of players? 

Icon swaps are there mate. Concentrate on that if you want a better team. You can get a few tokens playing squad battles offline if you are struggling to beat people online.

Good chance of packing something good from the packs and you only need 2, 3 or 5 tokens for the pack rewards.

12 wins 3 losses so far. Playing well! Folk generally can't cope with a high defence that presses and I'm scoring loads more goals.

1.4 million coins burning a hole in my pocket though. Realised I could go and buy Neymar and Mbappe but I don't want to be one of those guys!

Opened 20 odd packs for headliners. 4 walk outs but alas, no headliner. Kane and taa untradable. Mahrez UCL card and some other jobber sold on.