FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

7 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

Has anyone else completed the Van Bergen objective? From what i've read he seems like this years Ryan Kent.

I've done it, but haven't really had much of a chance to use the card yet. The lack of skill moves kind of kills an attacking player when you're up against meta whores, but from a couple of sub appearances he is very responsive and seems to be quite sticky. He looks really good with a marksman (or even a basic), but I've now got a right side of the freeze cards of Ansaldi and Martinez so can't fit him in. Gravenberch, who you also get in that group, is also really pretty good (despite some limitations), so if you can work that pair into your team (adding Dumfries at RB is the best option, but the prices of his useable special cards reflect that) I would recommend going for it!

29 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

If they could give me a walkout that’s not a goalkeeper at any point in the near future I’d rate it

Walkout - Czech I'm thinking, what Czech players are deserving of a walkout? Then its GK and I realise, of course, Petr Cech! 

Not the best but from a normal pack you can't complain. 

Then its some 82 rated twat I've never heard of from TOTW. Crushing.

51 minutes ago, Beans on Toast said:

Walkout - Czech I'm thinking, what Czech players are deserving of a walkout? Then its GK and I realise, of course, Petr Cech! 

Not the best but from a normal pack you can't complain. 

Then its some 82 rated twat I've never heard of from TOTW. Crushing.

Could have been Nedved like but can’t complain at an icon at all

24 minutes ago, Beans on Toast said:

Reading that back its not clear so for that I apologise.

It wasn't an icon at all. I thought it was going to be but it was just some Czech TOTW player. 

:lol:

That’s my bad to be fair. We'll put it down to Steve Bruce killing my brain cells.

Was opening bronze packs tonight and wasnt paying attention and opened a jumbo premium gold pack which was the first pack in my saved packs for TOTY.  Oot pops Van Dijk. Punted for 220k and horgan Hazard freeze card brought in.

Playing beside his brother so that's nice for them.

Screenshot_20201217-001939_Companion.jpg

Three wins left to get my last icon swaps token. Fucking hate squad battles!

Theres another glitch though. You pass back to your keeper. Pass to the side of the box with your keeper to no one. Then whilst you are still controlling your keeper dont touch the ball again and no one will press you. Tried it on my last game and it worked.

I can finish the last three games while I'm working thanks to that.

Tavernier and Bamba from red picks. Rubbish packs tho, Wijnaldum from one of the mega packs. I managed to get Shaqiri as the face card for not only the the prime gold players pack but also one of the rare player packs as well. Back to back. Folk getting mbappes and neymars and it’s like yeah cool. 😂🙈

Edited by Wardy

41 minutes ago, Wardy said:

How did that happen? What players have went missing? 

f**k knows. Think they got in through my email, but no idea. Been on to EA help and hopefully have it sorted at some point by the sounds of it but f**k knows how long that will take.

Mid Hierro, TOTW Kante, TOTW Llorente and Ferland Mendy all gone and all of my discard informs quicksold. They’ve then spunked all the coins on packs and sold all the pulls back to themselves. Fuming.

Oh it’s just great when an absolute pish player takes the lead in one league, pauses it not once, but twice after scoring. Equalise and then score quickly after. Who’s quitting now?? p***k. I’ll quit in my own time, do not pause it after YOU score. 🤣

Game is trolling me now. Alisson for the 5th time already packed from marquee matchups. Also got Javi Martinez duplicate untradeable from the icon swaps objectives premium gold pack. Put him in the 81-87 upgrade with some untradeables. Who comes out?

Javi Martinez 🤦‍♂️