FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

2 hours ago, thomas said:

Trying the friendlies to get the Coman card, I can't compete in them at all. I struggle to fit one decent player in and meet the requirements of team rating but everyone else seems to bring 3 off the bench no problem.

See my team as an example. What division are you in for rivals? As friendlies is match making according to your division. I struggled at the start as I was placed in division 2 so friendlies were very difficult, even worse so with a terrible team. Now that I’m settled in division 4 I’m finding it a lot easier. 

4 hours ago, Wardy said:

See my team as an example. What division are you in for rivals? As friendlies is match making according to your division. I struggled at the start as I was placed in division 2 so friendlies were very difficult, even worse so with a terrible team. Now that I’m settled in division 4 I’m finding it a lot easier. 

I'm div 6 which seems to suit my level, might just have been a bad run earlier as I managed to pick up 3 wins in a row. Took a good few batterings so decided if they had a Bundesliga team they were after the same objectives as me so thought I'd do what I could to help them get crosses in of in position for finesse shots once I was out the games, hopefully this good karma comes back to me at some point.

1 hour ago, mrpaddyx said:

Currently 8-8 in Weekend League, debating internally whether I should stay up a bit later and try get to Silver 1. The gameplay was certainly better on Sunday than it was on Friday.

I played on and won 3 in a row to finish on 11-8. :)

If I didn't have work tomorrow I might play on and try to get Gold, need better time management if I'm going to do this next week!

2 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

I played on and won 3 in a row to finish on 11-8. :)

If I didn't have work tomorrow I might play on and try to get Gold, need better time management if I'm going to do this next week!

Almost an all nighter for me! Raced into 11-2 which is by far my best ever start. But there’s always the inevitable defeat. Finished on 14-9 in the end, but I’ll leave the final 7 games. Looking at the difference between gold 1 and 2, I think the packs are actually a bit better anyway, granted you get an extra 15k coins but I got 12k from squad battles this week as well as packing Di Maria and an untradeable Joe Gomez UCL from the upgrade (third Gomez of Fifa 21 to go with my three Alissons, Pity it wasn’t 3 Van Dijks 😂

Up to 800k now and plan to bring in Neymar for next week. Will sell off some fodder to keep my coin balance in check. I brought in IF Paulinho for this weekend but not sure about him to be honest, I always ended up just bringing Kante on off the bench! Will finish Coman tomorrow at some point as well, and maybe try and finish the MLS milestone (only one I’ve made progress with) 

Edited by Wardy

11 hours ago, Wardy said:

Almost an all nighter for me! Raced into 11-2 which is by far my best ever start. But there’s always the inevitable defeat. Finished on 14-9 in the end, but I’ll leave the final 7 games. Looking at the difference between gold 1 and 2, I think the packs are actually a bit better anyway, granted you get an extra 15k coins but I got 12k from squad battles this week as well as packing Di Maria and an untradeable Joe Gomez UCL from the upgrade (third Gomez of Fifa 21 to go with my three Alissons, Pity it wasn’t 3 Van Dijks 😂

Up to 800k now and plan to bring in Neymar for next week. Will sell off some fodder to keep my coin balance in check. I brought in IF Paulinho for this weekend but not sure about him to be honest, I always ended up just bringing Kante on off the bench! Will finish Coman tomorrow at some point as well, and maybe try and finish the MLS milestone (only one I’ve made progress with) 

I'm not quite at the level to be able to afford Neymar but I did buy Kevin De Bruyne specifically for the WL. He was spectacular for me, 17 goals and 14 assists from CM in 19 games and well worth the 171k that I paid for him.

I'm 159-5-76

Seems about right i think. Slipped down to division 2 in rivals on about 1830 skill rating but I'm now pumping everyone in friendlies! 

Was up above 2000 skill rating at one point but getting worse as the year goes on it would seem.

Official games, played tonnes of friendlies though and have all the silver stars, Jota, Mukiele, Mollet, Long, Rodrygo and Coman objectives. I didn’t really like objective cards last year, especially in rivals as it was a complete ball ache trying to do them when you matched up against god squads. Now it’s much better. SBCs though have taken a nose dive tho, no idea how they’ve got away with the shite they’ve “created” this year. 

E241ECD5-0C4F-461A-8C14-56164ACB7874.png

Really wish they'd introduce some kind of duplicate storage. Packed Hazard for the second time, both untradeable, so he has been sitting unassigned until my quick sell recoveries refresh. 

In the mean time I cant open packs, so from objectives/MM etc I now have 4x Gold Packs, 2x Premium Gold Packs, 2x Jumbo Gold packs, 2x Small Prime Players, 1x Rare Player Pack, 1x Mega Pack, 1x Two Rare Gold Players Pack, 2x Electrum Players Packs, 1x Small Electrum, 1x Small Prime Electrum Pack and 4x 75+ Rated Rare Players. I never save packs as I'll likely get f**k all anyway, so this is strange for me. 

Hoping for a decent Bundesliga SBC soon, I reckon a Haland POTM would be incredible, but pricey.

Having just checked, I have 2 quick sell recoveries to use.. I'm going to wait for tomorrows rewards, and have myself a big old pack opening sesh

Edited by deej

Came up against someone with 89 Puskas upfront who absolutely tore me apart scoring 5 or 6, if I could afford him I'd be putting him in my team based on that performance against me. Did get promoted back to my starting spot of division 5, won all but 2 games I played with the highlight hammering a generic EPL Rangers kit and badge team. 

Screenshot_20201209-220827_Companion.jpg

inCollage_20201209_221049502.jpg

Stopped at 11 wins this weekend. Hoping for Son, Salah, Pogba, Zaha...

Spoiler

image.png.e7666ad512a21214ef12c31073f0cdee.png

lol

18 hours ago, deej said:

4x Gold Packs, 2x Premium Gold Packs, 2x Jumbo Gold packs, 2x Small Prime Players, 1x Rare Player Pack, 1x Mega Pack, 1x Two Rare Gold Players Pack, 2x Electrum Players Packs, 1x Small Electrum, 1x Small Prime Electrum Pack and 4x 75+ Rated Rare Players

Add a jumbo premium gold players and a mega pack from WL and here we go...

Highlights;

4x Gold Packs - absolutely f**k all as expected

2x Premium Gold Packs - not a rare player. 5 contracts and an Arsenal badge

Mega Packs - that people pay 35k for - 5 out of the 18 rares in both were fucking contracts. The rest made up of badges and shitey managers. Some 82 Jobber in one of them

Rare Players Pack - 83 Hakimi. 

In all those packs, I got one 84 (Rui Patricio) and nothing higher. I don't know what I expected, but that's honking.