FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

It's interesting in a sort of morbid way to watch EA treat the game like a big experiment to see what people will take.  Those requirements look far, far too high, not to mention the non-repeatable, and the short time limit.  I wonder if there will ever be a time they release something, and there's a backlash from EVERYONE.  With this one, you've got people on Reddit looking at some streamer opening packs, and proclaiming it worth it because he didn't get too many shit ones.  EA must be pissing themselves while they think up what they can do next.

I had 600k of coins and a few high-rated cards in the club, so decided that despite knowing it's an utter scam, I'd fire it into the Base Icon Pack.

Got Cantona, which looks to be the 10th best card I could have gotten, based purely on market value.  2m if he was tradeable, so maybe EA fancy getting me back for a few games.

2 hours ago, forameus said:

I had 600k of coins and a few high-rated cards in the club, so decided that despite knowing it's an utter scam, I'd fire it into the Base Icon Pack.

Got Cantona, which looks to be the 10th best card I could have gotten, based purely on market value.  2m if he was tradeable, so maybe EA fancy getting me back for a few games.

I've got his 88 as a loan card so have used it plenty for friendlies. He's a pretty good all round striker, strong and fun to use. Definitely could have done a lot worse.

I’ve made over 200k since Wednesday night including rewards abs general selling off of rare golds (84+) and also la liga bronzes we’re going for 1-1.5k coins last night due to marquee matchups. So saving that 200k will considerably reduce the cost of the base icon pack but I just can’t bring myself to do it, knowing fine well I’d get Deco. Last year I got Dalglish in the mid icon SBC and prime roberto carlos in the icon swaps setup, but I just can’t bring myself to go for the base one....👀

A duplicate untradeable Alisson and spending 600k later (3 ultimate packs in the store using coins)  and here we are a base icon Vidic. I feel amazing. Really do. 

A defender is never who you want. I mean it’s not like a proper dud icon but I’m just like meh....

48E5F9DF-B3BA-44DA-AE0A-BAC0C90F43A9.jpeg

Got this in the one 81+ player flash sbc, debating doing it as it seemed a con but should get 200k plus on him so happy days.

268k he went for, think I might take a punt on an Icon now, looking at defender as I can't see any ways of upgrading there other than Icons.

Screenshot_20201128-004232_Companion.jpg

Edited by thomas

They must have made a fortune yesterday going by how quickly the flash promos were going... glad I resisted.

I have been doing a lot of the flash SBCs though and done a few more TOTW SBCs. Packed TOTW Rashford and TOTW Haaland, as well as record breaker Oscar.

Tried to fit Haaland in as his stats are beast but he's just so awkward to use that I wasn't willing to continue the experiment in weekend league games.

25 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Anyone else's weekend league got button lag making it almost unplayable?

I redeemed my entrance but haven’t played any yet so will probably leave it until tomorrow now. 

On another note, Kante happened....

1D6EFDC7-C837-40EF-A6F6-4801F087D28C.thumb.jpeg.13b0fe18653b6b22c1c77946db68a061.jpeg

Rinsed my club basically to do that Bamba because upgrades kept handing me mid-high rated untradeable player duplicates. Had just done Alessandrini too 😂

Got f**k all in any sbcs so far. Was up during the  night feeding my son and managed to do the two of them in the middle of the night and still nothing.

Just did an upgrade for each league and pulled hazard and Ferlan mendy from the la liga 81+. I've got a new left hand side!

Oh aye, the price difference between Lewandowski and Neuer's gold cards to informs is f**k all due to sbcs! Usually wouldnt bother as the upgrades are minimal but after punting there gold cards and upgrading I'm only 30k down as managed to get them on bid in the middle of the night. Feel like the informs should go up in price too whereas gold always plummet.